Although tracks 3 and 6 are printed as "Album Versions" with their dubnobasswithmyheadman durations of 9:56 and 8:29, respectively, their actual durations on this release (and on other editions of the "Dirty Epic" and "Cowgirl" singles) are about 9:52 and 8:57. This is because here, unlike on the album, they're not segued. On the album, a sustained chord and an additional sequence begins at the end of "Dirty Epic" and continues into the beginning of "Cowgirl".
Track 2 is the full version with the ending featuring a sample of Geinoh Yamashirogumi's "Dolls Polyphony" from the Akira (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) = アキラ. This was omitted on later re-releases of the track.
℗ & © 1994 wax trax! records, inc.
manufactured and distributed by tvt records
This was marketed via sticker to be a "Maxi-Single" by TVT Records. The band regards this release to be an "EP".
Some copies included a "Got Wax Trax!?" postcard.
Front insert: 4-page bifold, black print exterior and interior.
Back insert: black print exterior, no print interior.
Disc tray: gray.
CD: black print.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16581 87222 6
- Barcode (Scanned): 016581872226
- Barcode (Matrix area, Code 39): 024108
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 4R TVT 8722-2 SRC##01 M1S1
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 2, 4): 4R TVT 8722-2 SRC##01 M1S2
- Matrix / Runout (Variants 3, 5, 6, 7): 4R TVT 8722-2 SRC##01 M1S3
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 2U4A
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 2U8H
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 2U1U
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 2U4C
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 2U3Z
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 2U3G