|1||Good Morning / Fractured||4:51|
|4||Sick Man Of Asia||2:21|
|5||Achoi Versus Gameboy||2:38|
|8||To Tay Ninh||4:32|
|9||11.4.02 / Sai Steps In||3:35|
|10||Why Should We Not?||3:50|
|11||Too High Too Soon||4:21|
|12||The Boy From Beijing Including The Incident||6:39|
|13||U B For Tea||2:13|
|14||Forbidden Love Part 1||3:33|
|15||Forbidden Love Part 2||5:45|
|17||When We Were Friends Including Inner Sense Innocence, In A Sense||9:44|
|18||Li Gia Jing And Yang S Yang||4:07|
- Bass Guitar [Electric], Cover [Front Cover] – Dave Fanning
- Engineer – Fred Baggs (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 9, 12 to 18), Martin Brown (4) (tracks: 4, 10 to 11)
- Flute, Vibraphone, Drums – Ngo Achoi
- Grand Piano, Organ [Electric], Synthesizer, Acoustic Guitar, Vocals [Spoken] – Lung Kin Tung
- Guitar [Electric] – Dave Fanning (tracks: 16)
- Lead Guitar [Electric] – Kwan Siu Lung (tracks: 1, 12, 14, 17)
- Lead Guitar [Electric], Bass Guitar [Electric], Vocals – Gieng San Man
- Photography By [Booklet Photographs] – Natalie Ngo
- Piano – Gill Wacey (tracks: 15 to 16)
- Vocals – Andy Martin (2), Sheng Wai Leung (tracks: 6 to 7)
Total Duration: 78:48
© 2003 Unit Productions Ltd.
© Wing Chun Productions 2003
Track 10 © 1963. EMI Ltd. All other tracks © 2003. DNA Ltd.
Tracks 4, 10 and 11 were recorded in July 2002 at Waterhouse Studio. All other tracks were recorded in November 2002 at Redchurch Studio.
Comes with 28 page booklet with full colour cover containing lyrics and song descriptions.
Dedicated to Bigots, Bullies and Cowards everywhere. No Bar Codes. No Website. No Problem!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Other: 27B5313113001
- Other (CD Matrix): IFPI ED38
- Other (SID Mould Code): CD-R 80min