Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction [Cover And Booklet Art Concept] – Rogelio Pretto
- Concept By [Musical] – Alfredo Alvarez Calderón
- Creative Director [Creative Producer] – Alfredo Alvarez Calderón
- Engineer – Alejandro Silva, Manuel López Mantecón
- Engineer [Assistant] – Delfín Coca, Gerardo Fuentes
- Executive Producer – Rogelio Pretto
- Liner Notes – Rogelio Pretto
- Mixed By – Delfín Coca, Manuel López Mantecón
- Orchestrated By [Strings & Brass], Conductor [Strings & Brass] – Roberto Pérez
- Other [English Lyrics Consultant, Recording Log] – Ernesto Juan Castellanos
- Producer [Assistant], Producer [Associate] – Derek Pretto
- Producer, Arranged By – Gustavo Freyre (tracks: 2), Pucho López* (tracks: 1, 3 to 9, 11 to 16), Roly Rivero (tracks: 2, 10)
- Remastered By – John Marino
Here Comes ... el Son.
Songs of The Beatles
... with a Cuban Twist
Title and subtitle on backcover:
Here Comes ... el Son.
Cuban musicians perform songs of the legendary musical giants
Companies on CD:
© & ℗ 2000 PMS.
© 2001 Panama Music and Screenworks, Inc. (Panama).
Manufactured and marketed by Voice Dubbing Services, 510 Valencia Ave., Florida.
Printed in the U.S.A.
Companies on backcover and booklet:
© 2000 The copyright in this compilation recording is owned by PM&S, Inc.
℗2000 Panama Music and Screenworks, Inc.
Manufactured by Voice Dubbing Services, Coral Gables Florida USA
Companies on booklet:
Recorded at Sono Caribe, Havana, Cuba (originally CMQ)
Re-mastered at Sterling Sound, New York City
Track 1 - We Can Work It Out - traditional son
Track 2 - Hey Jude - son-guajira
Track 3 - Get Back - cha cha cha
Track 4 - Here There And Everywhere - bolero-feeling
Track 5 - Lucy In The Sky - guajira-pilón (on backcover shortened to "Lucy In The Sky")
Track 6 - Hello Goodbye - guaguancó
Track 7 - Nowhere Man - son - a capella
Track 8 - Here Comes The Sun - son-güajiro
Track 9 - Eleanor Rigby - reggae-son
Track 10 - For No One - traditional son
Track 11 - If I Fell - danzón
Track 12 - And I Love Her - bolero-son
Track 13 - Drive My Car - cha cha cha
Track 14 - In My Life - bolero-cha cha cha
Track 15 - Because - columbia - a capella
Track 16 - Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End - bolero-guaguancó-conga/son-bolero
Issued in a standard jewel case with an 8-page booklet.
Track durations taken from WinAmp.
Total playing time 56:23.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 22271 23452 2
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored): 17S45<169>PMS1007 MIAMI TAPE
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L485
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 818B