|A3||Lying At Best||3:24|
|A5||Whilst You're A Head||3:24|
|A6||Rubber Band Heart||3:32|
|B3||Love And Fear||7:12|
|B4||You Speak Jealousy||3:11|
|C3||Understand & Forget||2:10|
|C5||You Bite My Tongue||2:04|
|C6||Stuck In The Middle Of Nowhere Again||3:32|
|D3||Kid Is Gone (Chant Of Vengeance)||2:10|
|D4||Kandy Korn Rituals||2:26|
|D6||I'd Die To Know You||1:43|
|Chant Of Vengeance|
|E1||Understand & Forget (KAOS Session)||2:13|
|E2||Miserific Condition (KAOS Session)||1:51|
|E3||Against (KAOS Session)||1:59|
|E4||Ape Skins (KAOS Session)||3:37|
|E5||Awkward (KAOS Session)||8:15|
|F2||Rising Blood (Live)||3:19|
|F4||Stuck In The Middle Of Nowhere Again (Live)||2:41|
|F5||Hating In D (Live)||7:17|
|G1||Crab Nebula (Live)||3:04|
|G2||Rising Blood (Live)||2:57|
|G3||Understand And Forget (Live)||2:13|
|G4||You Bite My Tongue (Live)||2:07|
|G6||Rubber Band Heart (Live)||3:15|
|H1||Kid Is Gone (Live)||2:07|
|H3||Hating In D (Live)||6:43|
|H4||Kandy Korn Rituals (Live)||1:43|
|H6||Chris Jordan (Live)||4:40|
- Pressed By – United Record Pressing
- Lacquer Cut At – Nashville Record Productions
- Mastered At – Peerless Mastering
- Recorded At – Yo-Yo Studio
- Recorded At – Capitol Theater, Olympia
- Remixed At – Neanderhall
- Recorded At – Avast! Recording Co.
- Recorded At – KAOS Radio
- Published By – Traditional Roman Music
- Published By – Greco Battle Hymns
- Published By – Maxelone Music
- Artwork [Map] – Vern Rumsey
- Bass – Rumsey*
- Compilation Producer – Ken Shipley
- Design – Henry H. Owings
- Drums – Sandeno*
- Edited By – Judson Picco
- Guitar, Vocals – Trosper*
- Illustration – Christopher Ross*
- Lacquer Cut By – WG/NRP*
- Mastered By – Jeff Lipton, Maria Rice
- Mixed By – Justin Trosper (tracks: G1 to G5, H1 to H5), Matt Buscher (tracks: G1 to G5, H1 to H5)
- Photography By – Adam Shea, Brent Turner (2), James Bertram, Jane Church, Kathleen Hanna, Mike Galinsky
- Recorded By – Calvin Johnson (tracks: B4), Damon Houk (tracks: F1 to F5), Pat Maley (tracks: A1 to A7), Peter David Connelly (tracks: G1 to G5, H1 to H5), Steve Fisk (tracks: B1 to B3, C1 to C6, D1 to D7), Stuart Hallerman (tracks: B1 to B3, C1 to C6, D1 to D7)
- Remix – Matt Buscher (tracks: A1 to A7)
- Transcription By – Julia Dratel
- Written-By – Sandeno*, Trosper*, Rumsey*
Includes bonus live LP (NUM.202.2-G/H) limited to 1000 copies that was only available directly from the label.
A1 to A7 issued 1991 on Unwound cassette (self-released)
B1 to B3 issued 1992* on Caterpillar 7" (KRS-203*)
B4 issued 1991 on Kill Rock Stars compilation LP/CD (KRS-201)
C1 to C6, D1 to D5 issued 1995 on Unwound CD (HB-07) and LP (PNMV-06)
D6, D7 previously unissued.
Sides E, F, G, H all previously unissued.
A1 to A7 recorded at Yoyo Studio/Capitol Theater by Pat Maley, Olympia, Washington October 13-14, 1991. Remixed at Neanderhall Recording Studio with Matt Buscher, February 3-5, 2013.
B1 to B3 recorded at Avast! Studio by Stuart Hallerman and Steve Fisk, Seattle, Washington, February 15-16, 1992.
B4 recorded at The Mushroom by Calvin Johnson, Olympia, Washington, July 22, 1991.
C1 to C6, D1 to D7 recorded at Avast! Studio by Stuart Hallerman and Steve Fisk, Seattle, Washington May 29-31, 1992.
E1 to E5 recorded at KAOS, March 30, 1992.
F1 to F5 recorded live by Damon Houk in his basement, May 16, 1992.
G1 to G5, H1 to H5 recorded by Peter David Connelly on July 26, 2001 at the Phoenix St. House in Olympia, Washington. Mixed by Matt Buscher and Justin Trosper on 3/12/2013 at Neanderhall.
* liner notes mistakenly list Caterpillar 7" release in 1991 and catalog number KRS-202.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 25764 52022 5
- Matrix / Runout (Etched A): NUM-202.2-A DO YOU WANT NEW WAVE? R NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched B): NUM-202.2-B OR DO YOU WANT THE TRUTH R ⓤ NRP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched C): NUM-202.2-C WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched D): NUM-202.2-D WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched E): NUM-202.2-E WG/NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched F): NUM-202.2-F NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched G): NUM-202.2-G NRP ⓤ
- Matrix / Runout (Etched H): NUM-202.2-H WG/NRP ⓤ