Tracklist Hide Credits
- Design [Sleeve Design], Other [Literature, Adventurer, Scenario], Written-By [Writer], Arranged By, Producer, Flute, Recorded By [All Indian Location Recordings] – Senor Rudi*
- Keyboards, Technician [Studio Technique], Remix [Compared To What] – Clandestine Ein
- MC [MC On The Scene] – Krissy Kriss
- Sitar – Tirlok Singh
'Drum Roll' on "Emerald Alley" sample taken from the Roy Porter track, "Party Time", Rotine Music, 1975.
'Emerald Alley' was written with love for Jaipall Bagh, the original 'Maharani'.
Issued in a standard jewel case with front and rear inserts, black disc tray.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 021392 141121
- Matrix / Runout: 83895 ZENCDS 57 :1:1:1
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L041