Tracklist Hide Credits
|6||Won't Have To Wait Too Long||4:51|
|7||Out On The Street
Timpani – Gerry Bron
|8||It Ain't Easy
Lead Vocals – Trevor Bolder
|9||Love Stealer (Single A-Side)
Written-By – Wainman*, Richard Mybill*
|10||Been Hurt (Single B-Side)||3:57|
|11||Think It Over (Single A-Side)||3:33|
|12||Lying (Out Take - Previously Unreleased)||4:40|
|13||Feelings (Live - Previously Unreleased On CD)||2:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Sanctuary Records Group Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Bronze Records Ltd.
- Published By – Mysongs Ltd.
- Published By – Utopia Music Ltd.
- Published By – Lone Star
- Published By – EMI Songs Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Produced For – Sanctuary Music
- Recorded At – Roundhouse Studios
- Remastered At – The Original Sound Studio, Cornwall
- Engineered At – Winston Studio
- Mixed At – Terrapin Nest
- Mixed At – Red Steel Studio
- Mixed At – Studio 125
- Mixed At – Winston Studio
- Artwork [Reissue] – Rachel Gutek
- Bass Guitar, Backing Vocals – Trevor Bolder
- Coordinator [Reissue] – Jon Richards, Steve Hammonds
- Drums [Staccato], Percussion – Chris Slade
- Engineer [Assistant] – Darren Burn, David Kemp, Julian Cooper, Nick Rogers
- Executive-Producer – Gerry Bron
- Guitar, Liner Notes – Mick Box
- Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals, Piano, Percussion – John Sloman
- Producer – Uriah Heep
- Producer, Engineer – John Gallen
- Remastered By – Mike Brown (3)
- Remastered By, Reissue Producer, Liner Notes [Compiler Note], Research [Tape] – Robert M Corich
- Sleeve Notes – Dave Ling
- Sleeve, Design – Karl Bosley, Linda Curry
- Sleeve, Design, Cover, Photography By – Martin Poole
- Vocoder, Organ, Piano, Guitar, Backing Vocals, Synthesizer [Obx] – Ken Hensley
- Written-By – Slade* (tracks: 12), Sloman* (tracks: 11, 12), Hensley* (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 7, 10, 12, 13), Box* (tracks: 1, 6), Bolder* (tracks: 1, 4, 6, 8, 11, 12)
Bonus tracks recovered and repaired in Winston Studio, North Miami Beach and London, April thru July 2004.
Remastered from the original studio production 1/4" master tapes.
All tracks originally recorded in London at Roundhouse Studios, Chalk Farm on 32 track.
Demos and Out-takes were also recorded at Roundhouse during 1979 and 1980. Live recording was from Conquest tour of 1980.
Made in the EU
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 050749 211224
- Matrix / Runout: deluxe SMRCD112 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0439
- Mould SID Code (In the matrix ring): IFPI 04BB
- Rights Society: mcps
- Label Code: LC 6448
Other Versions (5 of 46) View All
|BRONX 524||Uriah Heep||Conquest (LP, Album, Ltd)||Bronze||BRONX 524||UK||1980||Sell This Version|
|LSBRO 73114, BRON 524||Uriah Heep||Conquest (LP, Album)||Jugoton, Bronze||LSBRO 73114, BRON 524||Yugoslavia||1981||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37739||Uriah Heep||Conquest (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial, Min)||BMG (2), Sanctuary Midline (2)||BVCM-37739||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37739||Uriah Heep||Conquest (CD, Album, RE, RM, Unofficial, K2 )||BMG, Sanctuary Midline||BVCM-37739||Europe||2006||Sell This Version|
|201 655||Uriah Heep||Conquest (LP, Album)||Bronze||201 655||Brazil||1980||Sell This Version|