Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Spring Snow, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Spring Snow, LLC
- Licensed To – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Distributed By – Columbia Records
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment
- Recorded At – Echo Park Back House Studios
- Recorded At – Vox Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee North
- Mastered At – Record Technology Incorporated – 32519
- Published By – BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
- Published By – H&R Lastrada Music
- Published By – Notting Hill Music
- Published By – Leon F. Sylvers III Publishing
- Published By – Medium Inc.
- Published By – Nichion Inc.
- Published By – Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.
- Art Direction – Nick Harwood
- Design [Cover Design] – Primo Kahn, Public-Library
- Executive-Producer – Ariel Rechtshaid, Dave Macklovitch*, Ezra Koenig
- Illustration – Brendan Ratzlaff
- Legal – Nicky Stein
- Legal [At] – Clintons
- Management – Ian Montone
- Management [For] – Monotone, Inc.
- Management [With] – Brian Cross (3), John Michael Picard, Matt Pollack
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mastered By [Assisted By] – Chris Allgood
Includes a poster with credits and lyrics.
© & ℗ 2019 Spring Snow, LLC. under exclusive license to Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment / Manufactured and Distributed by Columbia Records, a Division of Sony Music Entertainment 25 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010-8601
"Hold You Now" contains a sample of God Yu Tekkem Laef Blong Mi composed by Hans Zimmer, from the Twentieth Century Fox motion picture The Thin Red Line, courtesy of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation.
"How Long" contains elements from "And the Beat Goes On" (William Shelby/Stephen Shockley/Leon F. Sylvers III), published by BMG Rights Management (US) LLC/H&R Lastrada Music/Notting Hill Music o/b/o Leon F. Sylvers III Publishing.
Rich Man: Contains a sample of "Please Go Easy With Me" written and performed by S.E. Rogie, used courtesy of Rogee, Inc.
"2021" (contains a sample of "Talking" written by Haruomi Hosono) / Published by Medium Inc., administered by Nichion, Inc., sub published in the United States and Canada by Wixen Music Publishing, Inc.
Harmony Hall, This Life: Mixed [...] at Larrabee Studios (North Hollywood, CA)
We Belong Together: Recorded at The Stanley's House in Martha's Vineyard, Echo Park Backhouse Studios & Vox Studios
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 1 90759 30141 8
- Matrix / Runout (A-side runout, etched): AL19075930141 32519.1(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (B-side runout, etched): BL19075930141 32519.2(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (C-side runout, etched): CL19075930141 32519.3(3)...
- Matrix / Runout (D-side runout, etched): DL19075930141 32519.4(3)...
- Other (On labels): C-222512
Other Versions (5 of 10) View All
|9075948024||Vampire Weekend||Father Of The Bride (Cass, Album, Ltd)||Sony Music||9075948024||Europe||2019||Sell This Version|
|19075943711, C-222512||Vampire Weekend||Father Of The Bride (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Ora)||Columbia, Columbia||19075943711, C-222512||USA, Canada & Europe||2019||Sell This Version|
|19075930132||Vampire Weekend||Father Of The Bride (CD, Album)||Columbia||19075930132||US||2019||Sell This Version|
|SICP-6117||Vampire Weekend||Father Of The Bride (CD, Album)||Sony Records Int'l||SICP-6117||Japan||2019||Sell This Version|
|19075930141||Vampire Weekend||Father Of The Bride (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Tra)||Columbia||19075930141||USA & Canada||2019||Sell This Version|