|1||The Moment Of Totality||18:15|
- Artwork [Additional Line Artwork] – John Alderfer*
- Artwork [Van Zyl Logo Concept] – Jon Hoad, Phil Rodgers
- Executive-Producer – Peter D Gulch*
- Executive-Producer [CD Executive Production] – Dave Shoesmith
- Layout, Typography [Typsetting] – Craig Muir
- Painting [Booklet Paintings] – Jon Hoad
- Performer, Producer, Recorded By – Chuck Van Zyl
Equipment used for 'Celestial Mechanics':
Korg SQD-1, Korg EX 8000, Oberheim Xpander, Oberheim Matrix 6, Oberheim Matrix 6R, Yamaha TX81Z, Kawai K4R, Alesis HR16, Alesis Microverb, MXR 1500, Digitech 7.6, Toshiba DX-900.
All synthesizers were controlled by a SQD-1 MIDI sequencer and mixed directly from the board to a PCM recorder.
Tracks 1 and 4 ℗ 1990 by Synkronos Music
Tracks 2 and 3 ℗ 1989 by Synkronos Music BMI
℗ 1989/90 Chuck Van Zyl
© 1993 Centaur Discs Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 026174 930030