|3||Take To Te Sky||5:26|
|4||Falling To Earth||6:13|
|9||50 Cent Symphony||4:46|
|10||Tons Of Time||2:49|
|11||40 Days Down||5:26|
|12||Game Is Played||5:58|
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Bass, Mandolin, Organ [Hammond], Mellotron, Synthesizer, Electric Piano, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Kurdt Vanderhoof
- Bass, Vocals – Dave Hawkes
- Cover [Cover Art], Design – Eric Peacock
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Kirk Arrington
- Engineer – Brian Smith (5), Kurdt Vanderhoof, Pete Dempcey
- Harmonica – "Mr. Marc" Hardy* (tracks: 10)
- Lead Vocals – Damon Albright
- Lyrics By – Albright* (tracks: 1 to 3), Vanderhoof* (tracks: 1, 2 4 to 12)
- Management – Krebs Communication Corp
- Mastered By – Ross Nyberg
- Mixed By – Kurdt Vanderhoof
- Mixed By [Assisted] – Mark Greer
- Music By – Albright* (tracks: 2), Hawkes* (tracks: 11), Arrington* (tracks: 11), Vanderhoof*
- Organ [Hammnd], Piano, Vocals – Brian Cokeley
- Organ [Hammond] – Gary Evans (tracks: 1 to 3, 11)
- Photography By – Kurdt Vanderhoof, Steve Johnson (17)
- Producer – Kurdt Vanderhoof
- Technician [Scanning And Technical Assistance] – Pat Castaldo
Mastered at Disc Master; Issaquah, WA.
P 1997 Steamhammer, a division of SPV GmbH
C 1997 Steamhammer, a division of SPV GmbH
© 1997 Steamhammer, a division of SPV GmbH
℗ 1997 Steamhammer, a division of SPV GmbH
Distributed by SPV GmbH, P.O. Box 721147, 20531 Hannover, Germany
This album was recorded without the use of computers, drum machines, samplers or sequencers!
All instruments played by carbon based life forms.
All analog Rock & Roll!
All songs @ 1997 Vanderhoof songs BMI.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4001617187920
- Label Code: LC 9002
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Matrix / Runout: SONOPRESS T5115/ 085-18792 A
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 0721