|A1||Vangelis Interview - Band 1||6:20|
|A2||Vangelis Interview - Band 2||8:10|
|A3||Vangelis Interview - Band 3||4:10|
|A4||Vangelis Interview - Band 4||6:40|
|B1||Vangelis Interview - Band 5||5:20|
|B2||Vangelis Interview - Band 6||5:25|
|B3||Vangelis Interview - Band 7||1:42|
|B4||Vangelis Interview - Band 8||2:00|
- Choir [Original Album] – The English Chamber Choir
- Composed By [All Music] – Vangelis
- Conductor [Original Album] – Guy Protheroe
- Design [Logo] – Geoff Halpin
- Engineer [Original Album] – Alan Lucas
- Keyboards, Percussion, Instruments – Vangelis
- Lead Vocals ['So Long Ago So Clear', Original Album], Lyrics By ['So Long Ago So Clear', Original Album] – Jon Anderson
- Lead Vocals [Lead Female Vocals, Original Album] – Vana Veroutis
- Photography By – Paul Wakefield
- Producer – Fred Robbins
- Producer [Original Album], Arranged By [Original Album] – Vangelis
- Sleeve, Design Concept – AGI (4), Mike Doud (2)
The promo disc was slipped inside the standard US LPL-5110 Heaven & Hell LP with a sticker on the front and Gold Promo stamp on the back.
The bands (tracks) do not play into the next track, the radio presenter had to do that manually.
Vangelis comments on each band/track and the radio presenter was meant to play after it music from the Heaven & Hell album.
Radio stations could present the album using this disc and the music album as a complete show or compilations.
The 2 Cue sheets provide content information for each band/track.
The interview disc was produced for RCA by Fred Robbins who did similar discs on other artists, record labels covering totally different genres.
(Original album) recorded at Nemo Studios, London Sept. '75.
TM(s) Ⓡ RCA Corp. - Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, stamped): dJL1-1049A-1 I D1B
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, stamped): dJL1-1049B-1 I A1
Other Versions (5 of 57) View All
|RS 1025||Vangelis||Heaven And Hell (LP, Album, Gat)||RCA||RS 1025||UK||1975||Sell This Version|
|BVCM-37678, 82876-81850-2||Vangelis||Heaven And Hell (CD, Album, RE, RM, Car)||BMG, RCA||BVCM-37678, 82876-81850-2||Japan||2006||Sell This Version|
|ND71148||Vangelis||Heaven And Hell (CD, Album, RE)||RCA||ND71148||Europe||1989||Sell This Version|
|NL 71148||Vangelis||Heaven And Hell (LP, Album, RE)||RCA||NL 71148||Europe||1981||Sell This Version|
|NL-25299||Vangelis||Heaven And Hell (LP, Album, RE)||RCA International, RCA||NL-25299||Netherlands||1980||Sell This Version|