Tracklist Hide Credits
- Recorded At – Total Access Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Ranch (2)
- Recorded At – Caravan Of Dreams
- Recorded At – Naropa Institute
- Recorded At – Radio Tokyo
- Recorded At – Western Works
- Recorded At – Paradise Studios (3)
- Recorded At – Battery Sound
- Recorded At – "The 80's" Studio
- Mixed At – Unique Recording
- Mixed At – Radio Tokyo
- Cover – Keith Haring
- Design – Mark Michaelson
- Engineer – Bob Bielecki
- Executive-Producer – John Giorno
- Photography By – Alan Kikuchi, Frans Schellekens, Kate Simon, Lawrence Watson, Naomi Petersen, Sylvia Plachy, Tom Bessoir, Tseng Kwong Chi, Wendy Jane Workman
- Producer [Associate] – Peter Wright (2)
2 recorded at The Ranch, New York, 1984.
3 mixed at Unique Recording, New York, August 7, 1985; recorded at The Caravan of Dreams, Fort Worth, Texas, March 16, 1985.
4 recorded at Naropa Institute, Boulder, Colorado, July 28, 1985.
5 recorded & mixed at Radio Tokyo, Los Angeles, January 16 & 18, 1985.
6 recorded at Western Works, Sheffield, England, April 1985.
7 recorded at the Pepsico Festival, SUNY at Purchase, New York, July 19, 1985.
8 recorded at Paradise, London, England, May 5, 1985.
9 recorded in New York, August 20, 1985.
10 excerpt from a score commissioned by choreographer Richard Tanner for the Pennsylvania Ballet; recorded at Battery Sound, New York, July 1985.
11 recorded at "The 80's" Studio, New York, 1981.
Design for Slap.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 5 013929 730113
- Barcode (Scanned): 5013929730113
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|GPS 035||Various||A Diamond Hidden In The Mouth Of A Corpse (LP, Comp)||Giorno Poetry Systems||GPS 035||US||1985||Sell This Version|
|GPS 035||Various||A Diamond Hidden In The Mouth Of A Corpse (LP, Comp)||Giorno Poetry Systems||GPS 035||Europe||1985||Sell This Version|
|GPS 035C||Various||A Diamond Hidden In The Mouth Of A Corpse (Cass, Comp)||Giorno Poetry Systems||GPS 035C||US||1985||Sell This Version|