Tracklist Hide Credits
- Licensed To – BBC Worldwide Ltd.
- Licensed To – Evangeline Recorded Works Ltd.
- Distributed By – The Echo Label Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Uncut (2)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ignite!
- Copyright (c) – Uncut (2)
- Copyright (c) – Ignite!
- Published By – Canaveral Pictures
- Published By – House Of Fame Publishing
- Published By – Canada Music
- Published By – EMI April Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Words Ampersand Music
- Published By – Jorgenstormusic
- Published By – Chaoticgoodmusic
- Published By – The Headwound Was A Setback
- Published By – Munich Records
- Published By – Genghis Khan
- Published By – Deadlineless Music
- Published By – Music Of V2 America
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Sweet Mary Music
- Published By – Njumba Music
- Published By – Krakatowa McDinglefurry Word Publishers
- Published By – Bumpalong Sod Music
- Published By – Onward Music Ltd.
- Published By – Fugawee Bird Music
- Published By – Fargo Music (2)
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Spirit Ditch Music
- Published By – New Jerusalem Music
Track 1 - Canaveral Pictures (BMI). ℗ & © 1998 V2 Records Ltd. Taken from the album Mercury Rev - Deserter's Songs (V2).
Track 2 - House Of Fame Music (BMI). ℗ & © 2004 New West Records. Taken from the album Drive-By Truckers - The Dirty South (New West Records).
Track 3 - Canada Music/EMI April Music (ASCAP). ℗ & © 2002 Hot Tomato Records. Taken from the double CD Little Feat - Live At The Rams Head:An Acoustic Evening With Little Feat (Hot Tomato Records).
Track 4 - Copyright Control. From Radio 1 In Concert, 4 May, 1972. Licensed by BBC Worldwide Ltd. A BBC Music Production. ℗ 2004 BBC. ℗ & © 2004 Hux Records Ltd. Taken from the album Brinsley Schwarz - Cruel To Be Kind (Hux Records Ltd.).
Track 5 - Words Ampersand Music (BMI)/Jorgenstormusic (ASCAP)/Chaoticgoodmusic (ASCAP). Admin: Bug Music. ℗ & © 2004 Nonesuch Records Inc. for the United States and WEA International for the world outside of the United States. Taken from the enhanced album Wilco - A Ghost Is Born (Nonesuch).
Track 6 - The Headwound Was A Setback/Munich. ℗ & © 2004 The Headwound Was A Setback/Munich. Taken from the album Will Johnson - Vultures Await (Munich Records).
Track 7 - Genghis Khan/Deadlineless Music/Music Of V2 America. ℗ & © 2003 V2 Records Inc. Taken from the double album Grandaddy - Sumday (V2).
Track 8 - Chrysalis Music/Sweet Mary Music (ASCAP). ℗ 2004 Stone Dwarf LLC. Distributed by the Echo Label Ltd. under exclusive license. MCPS/BIEM/SDRM. The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Stone Dwarf LLC and distributed by the Echo Label Limited under exclusive license. © 2004 The Echo Label Limited. Taken from the album Ray Lamontagne - Trouble (Echo).
Track 9 - Njumba Music LLC. ℗ & © 2002 Rounder Records Corp. Taken from the album Corey Harris - Downhome Sophisticate (Rounder Records).
Track 10 - Krakatowa McDinglefurry Word Publishers/Bumpalong Sod Music (BMI). ℗ & © 1996 Munich Records. Taken from the album The Gourds - Dem's Good Beeble (Munich Records).
Track 11 - Onward Music Ltd. ℗ 1969 Cube Records Ltd. Originally appeared on the album Procol Harum - A Salty Dog and included on Procol Harum - The First Four (Union Square Music).
Track 12 - Fugawee Bird Music/Fargo Music. ℗ & © 2003 Fargo. Taken from the album Ben Weaver - Stories Under Nails (Fargo Records).
Track 13 - Copyright Control. ℗ 2004 Marc Carroll under exclusive license to Evangeline Recorded Works Ltd. © 2004 Marc Carroll/Evangeline. Taken from the album Marc Carroll - World On A Wire (Evangeline Recorded Works).
Track 14 - WB Music Corp/Spirit Ditch Music (ASCAP). The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Capitol Records Inc. ℗ & © 1998 Capitol Records. Taken form the album Sparklehorse - Good Morning Spider (Parlophone).
Track 15 - New Jerusalem Music (ASCAP). ℗ & © Asthmatic Kitty Records. Taken from the album Sufjan Stevens - Greetings From Michigan The Great Lake State (Sounds Familyre).
Track 16 - Canada Music/EMI April Music (ASCAP). The copyright in this sound recording is owned by EMI Records Ltd. ℗ & © 1969 EMI Records Ltd. Taken from the expanded and remastered album The Band - The Band (Capitol Records). Also included on The Band - Greatest Hits (Capitol Records).
This compilation ℗ & © 2005 Uncut/Ignite!
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: CUT009
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LT22
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 00068