Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Motörhead & Ice-T & Whitfield Crane||Born To Raise Hell
Engineer, Mixed By – Ryan DornProducer, Mixed By – Howard BensonWritten-By – I. Kilmister*
|2||–4 Non Blondes||I'm The One
A&R [Director] – Tom WhalleyEngineer – Bryan CarlstromManagement [Project Manager] – Leslie Gerard*Producer – Mike ChapmanWritten-By – A. Van Halen*, D. Lee Roth*, E. Van Halen*, M. Anthony*
|3||–White Zombie||Feed The Gods
Lyrics By – Rob ZombieMixed By – Terry DateMusic By, Producer – White ZombieProducer – Bryan Carlstrom
|4||–DGeneration*||No Way Out
Producer – David BiancoWritten-By – H. Kusten*, J. Malin*, R. Bacchus*
Producer – Dave JerdenWritten-By – Marr*, Morrissey
|7||–Candlebox||Can't Give In
Lyrics By – Kevin Martin (3)Music By – Peter KlettMusic By, Producer – CandleboxProducer – Kelly Gray
|8||–Dig||Curious George Blues
Producer – Dave Jerden, DigWritten-By – Scott Hackwith
Producer – Terry DateWritten-By, Producer – Prong
|10||–The Lone Rangers||Degenerated
Performer [Uncredited] – Jay Yuenger, Sean YseultProducer – Bryan Carlstrom, J. Yuenger*Vocals [Uncredited] – Brendan FraserWritten-By – Dave Rubenstein, Paul Bakija
|11||–Stuttering John||I'll Talk My Way Out Of It
Executive-Producer – Craig KallmanProducer – Randy CantorWritten-By – J. Melendez*, R. Cantor*
|13||–Ramones||We Want The Airwaves
Producer – Graham GouldmanWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeffrey Hyman, John Cummings (3)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fox Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Fox Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Arista Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – Sonopress USA – 42859
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Robert Lang Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Van Halen Music
- Published By – Diamond Dave Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – TCF Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Psychohead Music
- Published By – Sturgeon
- Published By – Morrissey / Marr Songs, Ltd.
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment
- Published By – Maverick Music Company
- Published By – Skinny White Butt Music
- Published By – Mucho Loco Music Inc.
- Published By – Spigot Publishing
- Published By – Ustasha Music
- Published By – Dizzy Dave Music
- Published By – Stutterface Music
- Published By – Dani-Michelle
- Published By – Interscope Music
- Published By – Superchief Publishing
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Taco Tunes
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Coordinator [Music] – Lia Vollack
- Coordinator [Project] – Cindy Cooper (2)
- Design – Anthony Harrison Jr.
- Executive-Producer [Soundtrack Album], Supervised By [Music] – Lonn Friend
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Supervised By [Additional Music] – Happy Walters
- Supervised By [Music Supervised For Twentieth Century Fox By] – Elliot Lurie
Track 1 published by Warner/Chappell Music Publishing Ltd. (PRS), adm. by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI). Motorhead appears courtesy of ZYX Music, GmbH. Whitfield Crane appears courtesy of Mercury Records
Track 2 published by Van Halen Music, Diamond Dave Music (ASCAP), all rights adm. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). Recorded at El Dorado Studios, Hollywood, CA. Courtesy of Interscope Records
Track 3 published by T C F Music Publishing Inc. / Psychohead Music / WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Geffen Records
Track 4 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI). Courtesy of Chrysalis Records
Track 5 published by Sturgeon (BMI). Courtesy of Interscope Records
Track 6 published by Morrissey and Marr Songs, Ltd. (PRS). Produced under license from Elektra Entertainment. ℗ 1994 Elektra Entertainment. By arrangement with Warner Special Products
Track 7 published by WB Music Corp. / Maverick Music Company / Skinny White Butt Music (ASCAP), adm. worldwide by WB Music Corp. Recorded on Easter 1992 at Bob Lang Studios, Seattle, WA. Courtesy of Maverick Recording Company
Track 8 published by Mucho Loco Music Inc. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Radioactive Records J.V.
Track 9 published by Spigot Publishing (ASCAP). Courtesy of Epic Records
Track 10 published by T C F Music Publishing, Inc. / Ustasha Music / Dizzy Dave Music (ASCAP)
Track 11 published by Stutterface Music / Dani-Michelle / Interscope Music / Waner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI). Produced for Loud Garage Productions. Courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corporation by arrangement with Warner Special Products
Track 12 published by Superchief Publishing (BMI). Courtesy of Arista Records
Track 13 published by Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc. / Taco Tunes Inc., adm. by WB Music Corp. (ASCAP). Produced under license from Warner Bros. Records Inc. ℗ 1981 Sire Records Company. By arrangement with Warner Special Products
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 07822-11014-2 4
- Matrix / Runout: 07822110142RE1 + + 42859 # SONOPRESS USA
Other Versions (5 of 14) View All
|07822 11014 2, 07822-11014 2||Various||Airheads - Original Soundtrack Album (CD, Album, Comp)||Fox Records, BMG||07822 11014 2, 07822-11014 2||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|
|07822 11014 2||Various||Airheads - Original Soundtrack Album (CD, Album, Comp)||Fox Records||07822 11014 2||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|07822-11014-2, 07822-11014 2||Various||Airheads - Original Soundtrack Album (CD, Album, Comp)||Fox Records, BMG||07822-11014-2, 07822-11014 2||Australia||1994||Sell This Version|
|07822-11014-4||Various||Airheads (Original Soundtrack Album) (Cass, Album, Comp, Club, Dol)||Fox Records||07822-11014-4||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|07822-11014-2||Various||Airheads / Original Soundtrack Album (CD, Album, Comp, Promo)||Fox Records||07822-11014-2||US||1994||Sell This Version|