Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–The Sea And Cake||Bird And Flag
Remix – K Brown*Written-By – The Sea And Cake
|2||–Prefuse 73||Shitslime Garbage Can Vs. My MPC
Written-By, Producer – Prefuse 73
Written-By, Producer – Broadcast
Producer – Burns*, Convertino*Recorded By – Craig Schumacher, Nick LucaWritten-By – Burns*
|5||–Yo La Tengo||Our Way To Fall (Live)
Saxophone – Daniel Carter, Sabir MateenTrumpet – Roy Campbell Jr.*Written-By, Performer – Yo La Tengo
|6||–Rick Rizzo & Tara Key||Sinfo
Written-By, Producer – Rick Rizzo, Tara Key
|7||–The Black Heart Procession||Waterfront (The Sinking Road)
Producer – Ryan HadlockWritten-By – The Black Heart Procession
|8||–Tortoise||Cliff Dweller Society
Composed By [A Portion Of Cliff Dweller Society] – Dan FliegelPerformer – Alex Duvel, Chris Lopes, Dan Fliegel, Evan Coleman, Jeb Bishop, Jeff Parker, John Sandfort, Josh Abrams*Recorded By, Mixed By – John McEntireWritten-By, Performer – Tortoise
|9||–Mike Ladd||I Seen What You Say||5:54|
|10||–Boards Of Canada||In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country (Edit)
Written-By, Producer – Marcus Eoin, Michael Sandison
|11||–Atmosphere (2)||If I Were Santa Claus
Producer – Ant*Written-By – Atmosphere (2)
Featuring, Producer – El-PWritten-By – J. Meline*, S. Gardner*, T. Arrington*
|13||–Autechre||All Tomorrow's Linoleum||6:01|
|14||–Russell Haswell||Maquette Augmentation
Written-By, Producer – Russell Haswell
- Licensed From – Thrill Jockey Records
- Licensed From – Warp Records
- Licensed From – Matador Records (2)
- Licensed From – Touch And Go Records (2)
- Licensed From – Duophonic Super 45s
- Licensed From – Rhyme Sayers Entertainment
- Licensed From – Definitive Jux
- Distributed By – Vital Distribution Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Impac Group Inc.
- Produced For – Like Madd Music
- Produced For – Delabel Editions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ATPR
- Copyright (c) – ATPR
- Pressed By – Technicolor
- Published By – Rough Trade
- Published By – Warp Music
- Published By – Island Music
- Published By – Lunada Bay
- Published By – Good Clean Dirt
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – Roshashauna Music
- Published By – Excellent Classical Songs
- Published By – Chessie America Tunes
- Published By – Beach Miner Music
- Published By – Rough Trade Music
- Published By – Definitive Jux Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Wavelab Studio
- Recorded At – Irving Plaza, New York
- Recorded At – Bear Creek Studios
- Recorded At – TME Studios
- Recorded At – Hexagon Sun
- Produced At – Idful Music
- Mixed At – TME Studios
- Designed At – Studio B (21)
Made in EU.
Issued in a right mounted 6-panel Digipak, manufactured by IMPAC Group Inc.
Track 3 recorded upstairs January 2001
Track 4 recorded at Wavelab, Tuscon, AZ
Track 5 recorded live at Irving Plaza, NYC, Sept. 25, 1999
Track 7 recorded at Bear Creek
Track 8 recorded and mixed November 1994 at home, produced at Idful Music Corporation [adjusted to "Idful Music"]
Track 9 recorded and mixed at TME Studios, Bronx, NY
Track 10 recorded at the Hexagon Sun Studio [adjusted to "Hexagon Sun"]
Track 1 published by Rough Trade under license from Thrill Jockey Records.
Track 2 published by Warp Music under license from Warp Records.
Track 3 published by Island Music under license from Warp Records.
Track 4 published by Lunada Bay, BMI (Burns), Good Clean Music, BMI (Convertino), Adm. Bug Music.
Track 5 published by Rosh Ashauna Music [adjusted to "Roshashauna Music"]/ Excellent Classic Songs under license from Matador Records.
Track 6 published by Chessie America Tunes (Tara Key), Beach Miner Music (Rick Rizzo) under license from Thrill Jockey Records.
Track 7 published by Rough Trade under license from Touch And Go Records.
Track 8 published by Rough Trade Music under license from Duophonic Super 45s.
Track 9 published by Like Madd Music (SESAC)/Delabel Edition (SESAC).
Track 10 published by Warp Music (Marcus Eoin) under license from Warp Records.
Track 11 under license from Rhyme Sayers Entertainment.
Track 12 published by Definitive Jux Music/SESAC (J.Meline) /copyright control (T. Arrington and S. Gardner) under license from Definitive Jux.
Track 13 published by Warp Music/electric and musical industries under license from Warp Records.
Track 14 published by copyright control.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 016557 990294
- Barcode (String): 5016557990294
- Matrix / Runout: E0788 ATPRCD 001 02 1:1 Technicolor
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L126
- Mould SID Code: ifpi 2343
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: SECAM
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|ATP10||Various||All Tomorrow's Parties 1.0 (CD, Comp)||ATP Recordings||ATP10||Canada||2001||Sell This Version|
|ATPLP1||Various||All Tomorrow's Parties 1.0 (2xLP, Album, Comp)||ATP Recordings||ATPLP1||UK||2001||Sell This Version|
|ATPRCD1||Various||All Tomorrow's Parties 1.0 (CD, Comp, Promo)||ATP Recordings||ATPRCD1||UK||2001||Sell This Version|