Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork By [Layout & Graphics] – CDMF
- Photography – Kristin Scott
"20 tracks of blissfull Electronica"
Mastered at Headroon Studios London.
Layout & graphics by CDMF for Media Logistics 2000.
Distributed by SRD in UK • SPV in Germany • Phonag Records in Austria & Switzerland • Musisoft in France • Masterdance in Spain • Astral in Benelux • St. Claire in Canada • House Of Kicks in Scandinavia.
Title 1-1 listed as "Buddy2" on backcover.
Title 1-6 listed as "Shank".
Title 1-7 listed as "Experimetal Reclining Chair (Exclusive Track)".
Artist on track 1-10 only listed as "Andrea Parker".
This was the first in a series of compilations on Millennium released in conjunction with Ambient Soho, a record shop that was located on Berwick Street in the Soho district of London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 028557 008824
- Barcode (Scan): 5028557008824
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1): Sonopress A-23494/MILL088-CD A
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2): Sonopress A-24249/MILL088-2 B
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1): IFPI LB 45
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2): IFPI L0 30
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0748
- Label Code: LC 02323
- SPARS Code: DDD
- Distribution Code: MD 852
- Rights Society: MCPS