Various – American Cassette Culture Recordings 1971-1983
2 × Vinyl, 7", Limited Edition, Numbered
Box Set, Limited Edition, Numbered
Tracklist Hide Credits
- Engineer [Additional Engineer] – Danny Sofer* (tracks: AA1 to BB2)
- Performer, Bass [Fuzz Bass], Organ [Thomas Organ], Percussion [Baking Sheet, Trash Can], Snare [Snare Drum], Synthesizer [Home Made Modular Synthesizer], MIDI Controller [Home Made Ribbon Controller], Drum Machine [Paia Drum Machine, TR-808], Effects [Delta Labs Digital Delay], Other [Proone] – Galen* (tracks: I1 to N)
- Performer, Keyboards, Loops [Tape Loops] – Marc Barreca (tracks: U1 to V6)
- Performer, Recorded By, Tape Op [Teac 2340, Dokorder 7100, Tascam 38, Altec Lansing Microphone], Tape [Prepared Tapes], Voice, Effects [Echoplex], Other [Breath, Alarm And Cuckoo Clocks, Glass Crystal, Metal Bowls], Synthesizer [Minimoog, Arp String Ensemble, Arp Odissey], Piano [Prepared Piano Harp, Acoustic Piano Pedals], Organ [Lowrey Portable, Hammond Organ With 4-Channel Delay], Percussion [Modified Percussion], Cymbal, Drums [Ludwig Drums], Kalimba, Mellotron, Vibraslap, Balafon – Ken Moore (4) (tracks: O1 to T)
- Performer, Synthesizer [Arp 2600, Micro Moog, Arp String Ensemble, Roland Sh 3A, Oberheim Ob-8, Roland Sh 3A], Sequenced By [2 Arp Sequencers], Effects [Roland Space Echo], Tape Op [Teac-tascam 3340 - 4 Track Reel To Reel, Technics Cassette Recorder], Electronics [Teac-Tascam Model 5 Mixer] – Steve Roach (tracks: AA1 to BB2)
- Performer, Synthesizer [Micromoog, Minimoog, Moog Taurus Bass Pedal, Oberheim Module], Piano, Electric Piano [Pianot], Guitar [Les Paul Copy], Bass [Rickenbacker 4003 Bass], Electronic Drums [Rhythm Box], Claves, Tape Op [Teac 3340S (2), Advent 201 Cassette Recorder], Effects [Mutron Bi-Phase, Echoplex, Spring Reverb], Electronics [Teac Model 26-Channel Mixer] – K. Leimer (tracks: E1 to H7)
- Performer, Tape [Tape Techniques], Other [Countryman Phase Shifter, Hold Birds, Resonator Bells, Backwards Half-Speed Sound], Sequenced By [Eml 400/401 Analog Sequencer Permutation Patch], Lap Steel Guitar, Synthesizer [Arp 2600, Arp Odissey, Arp Omni, Yamaha Cs-80, Yamaha Cp-70, Yamaha Cs-60, Eml 101, Korg Ps3100, Korg Ms-20, Korg Sq-10], Sampler, Effects [Reel-Flanging, Eventide Clockworks Harmonizer], Piano, Flute [Tenor Penny Whistle] – Don Slepian (tracks: Y1 to Z4)
- Synthesizer, Electronics, Loops [Tape Loops] – James Husted (tracks: W1 to X4)
- Synthesizer, Electronics, Loops [Tape Loops], Accordion [Modified Accordion], Mellotron – Marc Barreca (tracks: W1 to X4)
- Synthesizer, Electronics, Loops [Tape Loops], Saxophone [Modified Saxophone] – Roland Barker (tracks: W1 to X4)
All the releases contained in this boxset are limited to 500 copies and come with an hand-numbered VOD certificate.
Issued with a 48 page Lp sized booklet.