Tracklist Hide Credits
- Distributed By – Bomp Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Bomp Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bomp Records
- Copyright (c) – Bomp Records
- Published By – Lobotomy Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Covina High Music
- Published By – American Lesion Music
- Published By – High Velocity Music
- Published By – Arsenal Music (2)
- Published By – Smoke Seven Music
- Published By – Alliance De Mots Music
- Published By – Shakeytown Music
- Published By – Bug Music
- Published By – New Alliance Music
- Published By – HIPR Music
- Recorded At – Chateau East Recording Studio
- Recorded At – Casbah Studio
- Recorded At – Reels Of Sound
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-37319
- Mastered At – I.A.M. Studios, Irvine
- Executive-Producer – Bo Clifford
- Liner Notes – Bruce Pavitt
- Photography By [Channel 3 / Bad Religion / Shattered Faith / Rf7] – Ed Colver
- Photography By [Large "Newspaper" Photo On Front Cover] – Glen E. Friedman
- Photography By [Modern Warfare / Rhino 39] – Peggy Photo
- Photography By [Other Cover Pix] – Mr. Colver*
- Photography By [Redd Kross] – Steve Housden
- Sleeve [Sleeve Design], Design [Insert Design] – Zincavage*
Liner notes on back cover. Comes with a black & white printed info / lyric sheet.
Issued also on CD format.
Track A 7 Ⓒ 1979 Shakeytown Music BMI administred by Bug Music
Track A4 recorded in August 1981.
Track A5 recorded July 1981 at Chateau East Sound Prod. Mastered at I.A.M.
Track B6 recorded in November 1981 at Casbah, Fullerton, CA.
Track B7 recorded in 1982 at Reels Of Sound Studios, Moorpark, Calif.
Modern Warfare & Rhino 39 courtesy of Bemisbrain Records.
Channel 3 & Shattered Faith courtesy of Posh Boy Records.
Adolescents & T.S.O.L. courtesy Frontier Records.
Flesheaters courtesy of Ruby Records, a division of Slash Records.
Hypnotics courtesy of Enigma Records.
M.I.A., RF7 & Red Kross courtesy of Smoke Seven Music.
Minutemen courtesy of New Alliance Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): BOMP INV-I-A L•37319
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): BOMP INV-I-B L-37319X
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|INV-1||Various||American Youth Report (LP, Comp)||Invasion Records (6)||INV-1||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|INV 1, E999||Various||American Youth Report (LP, Comp)||Invasion Records (6), Enigma Records (3)||INV 1, E999||US||1982||Sell This Version|
|VOLP 4.00345 J, VOLP 4.00345||Various||The American Youth Report No. 1 - Shattered Youth (LP, Comp, RE, Whi)||Volt Records (2), Volt Records (2)||VOLP 4.00345 J, VOLP 4.00345||Germany||1987||Sell This Version|
|BLP-4037, BLP 4037||Various||American Youth Report (LP, Comp, RE, Whi)||BOMP!, BOMP!||BLP-4037, BLP 4037||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|BLP-4037, BLP 4037||Various||American Youth Report (LP, Comp, RE)||BOMP!, BOMP!||BLP-4037, BLP 4037||US||1991||Sell This Version|