|A1||–Jacques Berrocal*||Conseil Des Ministres|
|A4||–Anima||Piano Fuchsbaß Percussion|
|A5||–'Foetus In Your Bed*||Primordial Industry|
|A6||–'Foetus In Your Bed*||Industrial Go Slow|
|B1||–AMM||Commonwealth Institute 20-4-67|
|B2||–Nurse With Wound||I Was No Longer His Dominant|
|B3||–Operating Theatre||In The Neck|
- The first version has the monster cover (500 copies). Front and back cover artwork are by Steven Stapleton. Included is a one sided card stock insert with images and discographies for all artists (the portrait used for Nurse With Wound is that of John Cage), plus a sheet with notes on AMM by Eddie Prévost.
- The second version (this one) has the burned man cover, and no insert. Front cover photo is by Produktion, back cover artwork is by Steven Stapleton. It also mentions credits for distribution and photography on the back cover which the first version doesn't have.
- There also exist small runs of numbered copies in hand made sleeves.
United Dairies p 1982
"You don't need to call it music, if the term shocks you." (John Cage)
Label entitles LP "An Afflicted Mans Musical Box".
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched runout): UD 012-A1 NRL GR 2 MPT V JH
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched runout): UD 012-B1 NRL GR 1 MPT V JH
- Matrix / Runout (Both sides, stamped runout): NIMBUS ENGLAND
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|UD 012, UD012, UD.012||Various||An Afflicted Man's Musica Box (LP, Comp, Mon)||United Dairies, United Dairies, United Dairies||UD 012, UD012, UD.012||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|UD 012, UD012/B||Various||An Afflicted Man's Musica Box (LP, Comp, Ltd, Num, Art)||United Dairies, United Dairies||UD 012, UD012/B||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|UD 012||Various||An Afflicted Man's Musica Box (LP, Comp, Art)||United Dairies||UD 012||UK||1982||Sell This Version|
|UDT 028||Various||An Afflicted Mans Musica Box (Cass, Comp, RE)||United Dairies||UDT 028||UK||1987||Sell This Version|
|UDT 028||Various||An Afflicted Man's Musica Box (Cass, Comp, RE, C60)||United Dairies, RRRecords||UDT 028||US||1987||Sell This Version|