Tracklist Hide Credits
This record was compiled between 1997 and 1998. P@2000. Dedicated to my Playmates in The Colonies.
Edition of 500 hand-numbered copies with 28-page booklet. Limitation to 600 copies erroneously denoted in booklet.
Records in inner sleeves packed between two separate sheets of cardboard (front and back cover), all placed in resealable plastic sleeve with sticker.
LP1 has white labels, LP2 has black labels, LP3 has white and black label, all labels has stickers with artist names, pasted over the center hole (must be pierced or removed to play).
A3.1 and A3.2 cut into one track without visible separation. B1 duration is ~4:40, followed by ~2:10 of silence; E3 duration is ~2:14, followed by ~0:50 of silence (silent groove). F3 ends in a locked groove; F3 and F4 separated by runout area with etchings; F5 ends in a locked groove and then there's another short track (not mentioned anywhere), which again ends in a locked groove.
B2: Performed, Recorded & Mixed at HIBAGON studio.
D2: Final engineering at Unbend Studios. Though not inspired by, this item should perhaps be dedicated to the plumbing arrangements of Mr. Simon Morris circa may/june 1997. Thanks to all S&Q crew in this latest period.
E2: Recorded live at Redditch'90 with visual accompaniment from The Fabulous Flame Brothers. T.F.F.B. photos supplied by Lynne Gallivan.
E3: A collage for the end of tapes. With thanks to David Ewan Campbell, Richard Herring, Carly Wilmott, Andrew Clare, Jod Russell & Stuart Gasson.
E4: One female voice as source recorded Summer 1996. Reassembled Linpot studios November 1997.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A, etched): HARBINGER 004 DISC1 SIDE1 HEY KEEF!
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B, etched): HARBINGER 004 DISC1 SIDE2 SERIOVS VINTAGE HARDKORE FUNERS - HARBINGER PINK PUSSIE...
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C, etched): HARBINGER 004-DISC TWO SIDE1 THE PACKER SACKER 01 THE NEW BREED! MORE SHITE.
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D, etched): HARBINGER 004 DISC 2 SIDE2
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side E, etched): HARBINGER 004 DISC3 SIDE1 "I HAVEN'T FUCKED MUCH WITH THE PAST..."
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side F, etched): HARBINGER 004 DISC3 SIDE2 "...BUT I'VE FUCKED PLENTY WITH THE FUTURE!" - PATTI SMITH
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area between F3 & F4, etched): A..MK