Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Copyright (c) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Published By – BMG - Ariola Music
- Published By – Nuova Fonit Cetra
- Published By – Famous Chappell Ltd.
- Published By – C.A.M. S.r.l.
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishing) Ltd.
- Published By – Pentafilm Music
- Published By – Cecchi Gori Music
- Made By – Universal M & L, UK
- Liner Notes – Andrea Griminelli
- Photography By [Andrea Griminelli Photo] – Paolo Roversi
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Bruce Fleming (2)
- Photography By [Deborah Harry Photo] – Nick Falzerano
- Photography By [Filippa Giordano Photo] – Simon Fowler (2)
- Photography By [Luciano Pavarotti Photo] – Terry O'Neill (2)
- Photography By [Lucio Dalla Photo] – Dr Massimo Granzotto*
- Photography By [Sting Photo] – Carter Smith (2)
- Producer, Mixed By – Craig Leon
Track 2 Publisher: Famous Chappell Ltd
Track 3 Publisher: C.A.M. Creazioni Artistiche Music SpA
Track 4 Publisher: Virgin Music Publishing Ltd
Track 5 Publisher: Pentafilm Music - Cecchi Gori Music.
Video (in .mov & .mpg formats): Exclusive documentary about the making of "Cinema Italiano" (includes film footage and performances and interviews of all the artists).
Printed in England. Made in England.
CD is made in England. Ref: 7214.
℗ 2001 Decca Music Group Limited.
© 2001 Decca Music Group Limited.
Deborah Harry photo: © Nick Falzerano/Mazur, Courtesy of Beyond Music.
Filippa Giordano photo: Sugar/Simon Fowler.
Luciano Pavarotti photo: Decca/Tony O'Neill.
Promotional CD - not for sale.
CD contains also audio files in .wav format.
Durations are not printed on the release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Label Code: LC 00171
- Rights Society: BIEM/MCPS
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 4685162 01 6
- Matrix / Runout (Inner ring, variant 1): MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 04F5
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 4685162 01 6 MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M & L
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 04E4