Tracklist Hide Credits
- Compiled By, Liner Notes – Sean McGhee (2)
• Track 7 taken from "a long forgotten demo tape we did".
• Track 13 taken from a split album with Wat Tyler, recorded in winter 1992.
• Track 15 taken from a gig at The Old Queens Head on 14th August, 1983, recorded for an album that was to be released on Corpus Christi.
• Track 16 recorded at Purple Rain Studios, Great Yarnmouth, August, 1986.
• Track 17 taken from the last recording session by the band in February 1989 at Redchurch Studio, Hackney, London. Previously unreleased, the tracks from the session are the only three tracks that survive on reel-to-reel tape from The Apostles' recording career.
• Track 23 taken from the band's second EP "that never got released because we split up".
Issued in a jewel case (clear tray) with a 24-page booklet featuring a short bio and discography for each band.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 04388 65562 5
- Matrix / Runout: W33002 OVER107VPCD
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD02
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5J36