Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Manu Dibango||Soul Makossa
Producer, Written-By – Manu Dibango
|2||–The Manhattan Transfer||Twilight Zone
Producer – Jay GraydonWritten-By, Arranged By – Alan Paul, Jay Graydon
|3||–Steve Arrington||Dancin' In The Key Of Life
Producer – Keg Johnson (2), Wilmer RaglinWritten-By – India Arrington, Steve Arrington
|4||–Blue Magic||Magic Of The Blue
Arranged By – Norman HarrisMixed By [Uncredited] – Tom MoultonWritten-By – Al Felder*, Norman Harris, Ron "Have Mercy" Kersey*
|6||–The Trammps||That's Where The Happy People Go
Arranged By – Ron BakerMixed By – Tom MoultonProducer – Harris*, Earl Young, Baker*Written-By – Ronald Baker*
|7||–Suzy Q||Get On Up And Do It Again
Producer – Jerry CucuzzellaWritten-By – J. Cucuzzella*, G. D'Orazio*, S. Panzera*
Written-By – D. Romani*, M. Malavasi*, T. Willoughby*
|9||–Jenny Burton||Remember What You Like
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – John Robie
|10||–Sister Sledge||He's The Greatest Dancer
Producer – Bernard Edwards & Nile RodgersWritten-By, Arranged By, Conductor – Nile Rodgers & Bernard Edwards*
|11||–Sister Sledge||Love Don't You Go Through No Changes On Me
Arranged By, Conductor – Bert (Super Charts) De Coteaux*Producer – Bert (Super Charts) De Coteaux*, Tony (Champagne) Silvester*Written-By – Gwen Guthrie, Patrick Grant
|12||–Herbie Mann||Hi Jack
Arranged By – Pat RebillotProducer – Herbie MannWritten-By – F. Arbex*
- Record Company – Big Beat Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Published By – Rayven Music
- Published By – Kooper Music Co.
- Published By – Garden Rake Music, Inc.
- Published By – Heen Music
- Produced For – Producers Alliance
- Published By – Konglather Publishing
- Published By – Motor Music Co.
- Published By – Cheyenne Publishing
- Published By – Mighty Three Music, Inc.
- Published By – Golden Fleece Music
- Published By – Cerrone Music
- Published By – Burma East Music
- Published By – J.C. Music
- Published By – Larry Spier Inc.
- Produced For – J.C. Productions
- Published By – Little Macho Music Co. Inc.
- Published By – STM Music Inc.
- Published By – Indulgent Music
- Produced For – Plateau Records Inc.
- Published By – Chic Music, Inc.
- Produced For – Chic Organization Ltd.
- Published By – Music Montage
- Published By – Sunbury Music
- Compilation Producer – Joey Carvello, Yves Beauvais
- Compiled By – Joey Carvello
- Design – Helene Silverman
- Other [Project Coordinator] – Danny Sirchia
- Photography By – Kurt Mundahl
- Remastered By – Carlton Batts
- Research [Research Coordination] – Michael Mazzarella
- Research, Other [Inspiration] – Johnny "D"*
Cat# on disc & booklet: 14215-2
Track 12 has mastering errors: there is very little treble in the first half. Then at 3:17 a glitch can be heard, and thereafter, there is slightly more high end, but also strong harmonic distortion, the kind of "fuzzy" sound caused by low-quality sample rate conversion.
Info from inlay & booklet:
Digitally remastered from the original master tapes [...] at Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs, New York City.
Info on disc face:
Made in U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing Inc.
This compilation ℗ 1992 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States.
Info on inlay:
This compilation ℗© 1992 Atlantic Recording Corporation for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States. [...] Printed in U.S.A.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9417-14215-2 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 094171421528
- Rights Society (Variously mentioned in booklet): ASCAP, BMI, Sacem
- Matrix / Runout: 3 14215-2 SRC*02 M2S2