Tracklist Hide Credits
- Art Direction [Live Event] – Chris Austopchuk*
- Art Direction, Design [Blu-ray Reissue] – Josh Cheuse
- Backing Band [House Band] – Booker T. & The M.G.'s*
- Cameraman – B.J. Scahill, Bob Delrusso, Celeste Ruffo, Dave Driscoll (2), Ernie Jew, Jay Kulick, Jim Goldsmith, John Meiklejohn, Miguel Armstrong, Tom Ucciferri
- Cameraman [Louma And Dolly Crew] – Charlie Goodman, Don Vetick, Joshua Wingard, Stewart Allen (2)
- Co-producer [Live Event - Associate Producer] – Joe Billela, Rachel Ralston
- Co-producer [Live Event - Production Associate] – Sean Allen
- Co-producer [Original Home Video, Associate Producer] – Jodi Hurwitz
- Coordinator [Live Event - Production Coordinator] – Lesley Powell
- Coordinator [Live Event - Technical Coordinator] – Steve Helm
- Coordinator [S.r.m. Productions] – Debbie Sweeney, Diane Lapson, Julie Kim, Lynne Okin, Margarita Miller, Naomi & Ben, Vickie Mathis
- Crew [For House Band] – Anthony Aquilato, Artie Smith, Cesar Diaz, Jeff Shaw (2), Lisa Sharken, Richard Brister
- Crew [For Nhk Enterprises - Hdtv Engineering Crew] – C. R. Caillouet, Charlie Pantuso, Chuck Reilly, Dave Schick, David Mitchell (6), Elke Titus, Geordie Harrower, Jim Lucas, Kohei Nakae, Lianna Walden, Philip Hack, Robert Brunelle
- Crew [Ntsc Engineering Crew] – Al Vasquez, Anthony Defonzo, Barry Lialk, Drory Yellin, Greg Gerner, James Lytle, John Huntigton, Joseph Annecharico, Kelly Britt, Kurt Heitmann, Lee Griffin, Mark Miller (2), Neida Martinez, Pat Breen, Patt Hitt, Steve Kaufman, Victor Smith
- Directed By [Live Event - Assistant Director] – Liz Treadway
- Directed By [Live Event - Technical Director] – Terry Donohue
- Directed By [Live Event] – Gavin Taylor
- Directed By [Musical Director] – G.E. Smith
- Engineer [Live Event - Front Of The House Engineer] – Chris Taylor (32)
- Engineer [Live Event - Monitor Engineer] – Jules Aerts
- Engineer [Original Home Video, Post Production Audio] – John Alberts
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Peter Hefter, Phil Gitomer, Sean McClintock, Vic Anesini
- Executive-Producer [For Nhk Enterprises - Hdtv Executive Producer] – Reiji Misono
- Executive-Producer [Live Event] – Jeff Kramer, Jeff Rosen, Kevin Wall
- Executive-Producer [Original Home Video, For Sony Music] – Deborah Newman, Jerry Durkin
- Film Producer [Home Video] – Jeff Kramer, Jeff Rosen
- Legal [Legal Ace] – Jeffrey Schulberg
- Legal [Live Event - Legal Representation] – Alan Grodin, David Braun, Sandy Fox
- Lighting [Live Event Lighting Design] – Patrick Woodroffe (2)
- Liner Notes – Bill Flanagan (2), David Wild
- Management – Billie Bullock, Bonnie Garner, Camilla McGuinn, Dennis O'Brian, Elizabeth Rush, Elliot Roberts, Frank Gironda, Gail Colson, Harry Sandler (2), Jim McKague, Joe Forno, John Simson (2), Kelly Curtis, Ken Levitan, Lou Robin, Mark Rothbaum, Marsha Wolfson, Nick Cowan, Roger Forrester, Ron Fierstein*, Stephanie Andrews, Sylvia Reed, Teddy Slatus, Tony Dimitriades, Will Botwin
- Mastered By [Audio Mastering] – Vic Anesini
- Mixed By – David Briggs (tracks: 14, 15), David Thoener (tracks: 1 to 13, 16 to 21, 23 to 32), Ed Cherney (tracks: 22)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – John Hausmann (tracks: 14, 15), John Nowland (tracks: 14, 15), Thom Cadley (tracks: 1 to 13, 16 to 21, 23 to 32)
- Music Consultant [Live Event - Concert Consultant] – Mitch Slater, Ron Delsener
- Other [For Nhk Enterprises - Varilite Director] – Rusty Lowery
- Other [Live Event - Accounting] – Marty Feldman
- Other [Live Event - Ambiance] – Stephen Weintraub
- Other [Live Event - Archival Segment Director] – Michael Burlingame
- Other [Live Event - Archival Segment Producer] – T'Boo Dalton
- Other [Live Event - Assistance] – Jim de Barros*
- Other [Live Event - Computer Graphic] – Richard White (9)
- Other [Live Event - Concert Consultant] – Eddie Gorodetzky
- Other [Live Event - Line Producer] – Allen Newman
- Other [Live Event - Security] – Jim Callahan
- Other [Live Event - Talent Liaison] – Richard Fernandez
- Photography By [Back Cover, Contact Sheet And Page 5 Insert] – Alan Messer
- Photography By [Cover And Booklet] – Ken Regan
- Photography By [Cover] – Bob Gruen
- Producer [Blu-ray Reissue] – Jeff Kramer, Jeff Rosen
- Producer [For Nhk Enterprises - Hdtv Producer] – Martin Yokota
- Producer [For Nhk Enterprises - Production Assistance] – Aron Sadovsky, Denise Mast, Heidi Santelli, Jessica Hodges, Jonathan Gruber, MK Kimura, Melaine Bloom
- Producer [Live Event] – John Diaz (2)
- Producer [Supervising Producer, Blu-ray Reissue] – Mark Neuman (2), Richard Alcock
- Product Manager [Original Home Video] – Charlie D'Atri
- Production Manager [Live Event - Event Production Manager] – Alan Santos
- Production Manager [Live Event - Production Manager] – Dan Numenmacher
- Recorded By – Dave Hewett*
- Set Designer [Live Event] – Jeremy Thorn
- Sounds [For Nhk Enterprises] – Clair Brothers
- Stage Manager – Ken Graham, Matt Haasch
- Supervised By [Audio Supervision], Research [Tape Research, Blu-ray Reissue] – Steve Berkowitz
- Video Editor [Additional Editing, Blu-ray Reissue] – Brad Gallant
- Video Editor [Original Home Video, Performance Editor] – Gary Bradley
- Video Editor [Original Home Video] – Judy Minot
- Written-By – Bob Dylan (tracks: 1 to 12, 14 to 32)
A production of Get Off My Property LLC
All tracks mixed at The Hit Factory, New York City, except "Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues" and "All Along The Watchtower" mixed at Redwood Digital, Woodside, California; "Absolutely Sweet Mary" mixed at Record One Studio, Los Angeles, California.
The Band appears courtesy of Pyramid Records.
Johnny Cash appears courtesy of PolyGram Records.
Tracy Chapman appears courtesy of Elektra Entertainment.
Eric Clapton appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
Sheryl Crow appears courtesy of A&M Records, Inc.
George Harrison appears courtesy of Warner Bros. Records.
Chrissie Hynde appears courtesy of Warner Music UK.
Sue Medley's performance courtesy of Polygram Records, Canada.
John Mellencamp appears courtesy of PolyGram Records.
Sinead O'Connor appears courtesy of Chrysalis Records.
The O'Jays appears courtesy of EMI Records.
Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers appear courtesy of MCA Records.
Lou Reed appears courtesy of Sire Records.
G.E. Smith appears courtesy of Liberty Records.
Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready appear courtesy of Epic Records.
Johnny Winter appears courtesy of Point Blank/Virgin Records.
Stevie Wonder appears courtesy of Motown Records.
Ron Wood appears courtesy of Continuum Records.
Neil Young appears courtesy of Reprise Records.
Paul Shaffer appears courtesy of SBK Records.
Thanks to all the performers who graciously gave their time and talent.
Total running time: Approximately 220 minutes
Filmed in High Definition
Region Code: 0
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 888430341197
Other Versions (5 of 35) View All
|474000 2||Various||Bob Dylan - The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration (2xCD, Album)||Columbia||474000 2||Europe||1993||Sell This Version|
|88843034102||Various||Bob Dylan - The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration (2xCD, Del)||Columbia, Legacy||88843034102||US||2014||Sell This Version|
|88843034139||Various||Bob Dylan - The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration (Blu-ray)||Columbia, Legacy||88843034139||US||2014||Sell This Version|
|C2K 53230, CK 57266, CK 57267||Various||Bob Dylan - The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration (2xCD)||Columbia, Columbia, Columbia||C2K 53230, CK 57266, CK 57267||US||1993||Sell This Version|
|CDCOL 3661 W||Various||Bob Dylan - The 30th Anniversary Concert Celebration (2xCD, Album)||Columbia||CDCOL 3661 W||South Africa||1993||Sell This Version|