|Have Mercy- Armageddon Descends|
|2||–Have Mercy||Mass Destruction|
|3||–Have Mercy||City Of Doom|
|4||–Have Mercy||Holy Dismissal|
|5||–Have Mercy||Faces Of Death|
|6||–Have Mercy||No Forgiveness|
|7||–Napalm (5)||The Monarch|
|8||–Napalm (5)||Tunnel Rat/ All Out Assault|
|9||–Napalm (5)||Evil Speak|
|10||–Napalm (5)||Freedom Day|
|11||–Powermad||Chasing The Dragon|
|15||–Powermad||Blind Leading The Blind|
- Bass – Chris Weidner (tracks: 7 to 10), Jeff Litke* (tracks: 11 to 15), Rob Michael (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Drums – Adrian Liberty (tracks: 11 to 15), John Knoerlein (tracks: 1 to 6), Rex Rossbach (tracks: 7 to 10)
- Executive-Producer, Coordinator [Project Coordinator] – Matthew H. Rudzinski*
- Guitar – Jeff Rossbach (tracks: 7 to 10), Joel DuBay (tracks: 11 to 15), Nick Ellingson (tracks: 1 to 6), Todd Haug (tracks: 11 to 15), Tom Maxwell (2) (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Layout – Adam Peterson
- Liner Notes – Andrew Aversionline
- Remastered By – Jamie King
- Transcription By [Lyrics] – Matthew H. Rudzinski*, Rob Michael, Shawn Pelata
- Vocals – Chris Weidner (tracks: 7 to 10), Joel DuBay (tracks: 11 to 15), Lonnie Fletcher (tracks: 2 to 6)
Previously issued as "The Bootcamps" ℗1999 Century Media Records compilation 66053-2.
New essay by Andrew Aversionline at NoEcho.net - Archival photos, articles - 20 page booklet.
Mastering by Jamie King at The Basement Studios, Winston-Salem, NC /2015.
Have Mercy - Armageddon Descends mini-album originally released ℗1986 on Combat Records.
Napalm- Napalm EP originally released ℗1986 on Combat Records.
Powermad - Combat Boot Camp mini-album originally released ℗1987 on Combat Records.
Steve Sinclair (for starting it all), Ula Gehret, Century Media Records, Rob Michael, Rex Rossbach, Bart Gabriel, Carlos Ramirez and Andrew Aversionline of NoEcho.net and Shawn Pelata for their help in bringing this project to life and helping to keep the legacy alive.
We would like to thank all family, friends and fans who have helped to keep the names and music of Have Mercy, Napalm, Powermad, Combat Records, Divebomb Records and the Bootcamp Series (both new and old) alive and well to this day.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 11576 01002 6
- Barcode (Printed): 711576010026
- Matrix / Runout: 11/17/2015 05:30:09.AM #151363 2857283 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LN08
- Mould SID Code: IFPI HD05