- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Fountain Of Youth Records
- Copyright (c) – Fountain Of Youth Records
- Marketed By – Important Record Distributors, Inc.
- Distributed By – Important Record Distributors, Inc.
- Recorded At – Hit And Run Studios
- Recorded At – Catch-A-Buzz Studios
- Recorded At – Black Pond Studios
- Recorded At – Inner Ear Studios
- Recorded At – Soundscape (12)
- Recorded At – Space II Arcade
First pressing has Important Records logo on back cover.
Second pressing replaces Important Records logo with Dutch East India logo.
Track B10 is not listed on the cover, but is indicated in the matrix info on side B.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Etched]): FOY-7-A. "DID I RECORD THAT?" STEVE CARR 1983 F/W NS
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Etched]): FOY-7-B "DEATHCAMP 2000. 8/31/83 SPACE II ARCADE" F/W NS