- Art Direction – Keith Tamashiro
- Design [Graphic Design] – Kristian Henson, Stephen Serrato
- Director Of Photography – Jerry Henry
- Drums – Ivan "Mamão" Conti*, James Gadson, Paul Humphrey, Wilson Das Neves
- Edited By, Photography By [Additional] – Luke Lynch
- Engineer – Richard Burton
- Engineer [Additional] – Kelly Hibbert
- Engineer [Post-producer] – Andrew Barchilon
- Executive-producer, Director Of Photography – Eric Coleman
- Executive-producer, Mixed By – Brian Cross (2)
- Featuring [Special Appearances] – Nelsão Triunfo, Will.I.Am*
- Film Director, Photography By [Additional] – B+*
- Liner Notes – Bryann McCann
- Mixed By – Dave Cooley
- Narrator – Debora Pill
- Percussion – Derf Reklaw, João Parahyba
- Photography By [Additional] – Chico (33), Hiro Matsuyama, Horatio Martins, Nicola (15), Paul Factora, Pilar Wiley, Rodrigo Menke, Vaughan Glover
- Producer – Andrea Chia, Daniel Lieff
- Producer [Associate] – John Liu, Red Bull Brasil, Red Bull Music Academy, Richard Cross
- Producer [Show Producer], Other [Stage Manager] – Pena Schmidt
- Turntables – Babu, Cut Chemist, Nuts*
- Turntables [Boss 303] – Madlib
- Turntables, Photography By [Additional] – J.Rocc*
Languages: English, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese.
Durations on the back are wrong:
DVD1 contains a text from Bryann McCann, "Trainwreck Samba", that explains the cultural differences in the USA and in Brazil about music perception.
Re-recorded at Riverside Sound LCC.
"Music is a dialectical memory game, it is history with a heart beat..."
"History is only bitter to those who expected it to be sugar coated - Chris Marker"
"The Brazilian is always waiting for something good to happen - João Parahyba".
R.I.P. Dusk & Dilla.
℗&© 2007 Mochilla Films.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (DVD 1): BRASILINTIME DISC 2 L0 F1 DVD
- Matrix / Runout (DVD 2): BRASILINTIME DISC 1 L0 F1 DVD