Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||–Kid Loops||The Comeback
Producer, Written-By – Kid Loops
|1-2||–T Power*||Thirteen Over For
Engineer – Chris Stevens*Producer – T Power*Written-By – Marc Royal
Engineer – Pete ParsonsProducer, Written-By, Engineer – DJ Rap
|1-4||–The Advocate||Plastic Bagging
Producer – Mark Grant (2)Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Simon Robinson
|1-5||–Aphrodite & Mickey Finn*||Bass Of The Tramp
Engineer – AphroditeProducer, Written-By – Aphrodite & Mickey Finn*
|1-6||–Unknown Face / NKS*||DC97
Producer – Unknown FaceProducer, Engineer – Nico (4)Written-By – Sykes*, Buche*
Engineer – Professor StretchProducer, Written-By – The Underwolves
Producer, Engineer – J MajikWritten-By – Innervisions
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – G Cheung*
|1-10||–James Hardway||Illustrated Men
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – James Hardway
|1-11||–Sureshot||The Kill Off
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Wayne Palmer
|2-1||–Klute||New Form Of Life
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Tom Withers
|2-2||–Kosh & ST Files||Soundtrack||7:20|
|2-3||–Subject 13||Good Guys Bad Guys
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – David Stewart, Roy Bleau
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Cleveland Watkiss
Producer, Engineer – Endemic VoidWritten-By – Danny Coffey
Engineer – Alan ZipperProducer, Written-By – Tony Justice
|2-9||–Elementz Of Noize||Ends Justify Means
Engineer – M Clarke*, R Henderson*Producer, Written-By – A Clark*Written-By – J Maughan*
|2-10||–Genaside II||Just As Rougher
Engineer – Charlie Meats*Producer, Written-By – Genaside IIWritten-By – Eek-A-Mouse, Lounging Lou
- Licensed From – Aphrodite Recordings
- Distributed By – Vital (2)
- Pressed By – Ablex
- Printed By – Printing View Ltd, London
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Mute Song
- Published By – Worlds End Toons
- Published By – Gavin King
- Published By – NKS
- Published By – Westbury Music
- Published By – BMG
- Published By – EMI
- Published By – NINEBARecords
- Published By – Subject 13 Music
- Published By – Les Editions De La Bascule
- Recorded At – SKD (4)
- Recorded At – Deep Thought Studios
- Recorded At – Criminal Complex Studios
- Recorded At – Urban Take Over Studio
- Recorded At – No U-Turn Studios
- Recorded At – Eastwood Studios UK
- Recorded At – Infrared Studios
- Recorded At – D.A. Studios
- Recorded At – Zyberfunk
- Recorded At – Deep Media Studios
- Recorded At – Project 23 Studios
- Recorded At – Endemic Studios
- Recorded At – New Age Studios
- Recorded At – Raid Studios
- Recorded At – CTS Studios
- Recorded At – Equalateral Studios
- Recorded At – Pierce Rooms
- Design [Book Design] – Anthony Wong
- Design [Cover Design] – Rich Borge
- Design [Flick Book Designed By] – Richard Borge*
- Management [Managing Editor] – Robin Gibson
- Other [Editor] – Sarah Champion
- Other [Marketing] – Paul Basford
- Other [Publisher] – Rob Deacon
- Other [Sales] – Daniel Bobroff, Geremy O'Mahony
- Other [Sub-editor] – Neil Perry, Piers Hawkins
- Photography By – Aaron Fineman, Alastair Indge, Brian Sweeney (2), Diedre O'Callaghan*, Ian T Tilton*, Keith Krick, Mark McNulty (3), Mark Wallace (8), Patrick Henry (7), Steve Double
Comes in Digisleeve with a 120 page booklet.
On disc 1 tracks are faded into each other.
"Made in France" printed on CD's
"Made in England" printed on sleeve
Track 1-1 recorded at SKD. Kid Loops appears courtesy of Darth Lady. Copyright Control.
Track 1-2 recorded at Deep Thought. Published by Mute Song. T Power appears courtesy of SOUR.
Track 1-3 published by Mute Song.
Track 1-4 recorded at Criminal Complex Studios. Published by Worlds End Toons. The Advocate appear courtesy of Criminal Communications.
Track 1-5 recorded at Urban Take Over Studio. Published by Gavin King. Licensed from Aphrodite Recordings.
Track 1-6 recorded at No U Turn Studios. Published by NKS/Westbury. Unknown Face appears courtesy of Saigon Records.
Track 1-7 recorded at Eastwood Farm Studios. Published by BMG/Copyright Control.
Track 1-8 recorded at Infra Red. Copyright Control. Appears courtesy of Infra Red.
Track 1-9 produced, engineered & written by G Cheung for Daddy Armshouse Productions. Recorded at Daddy Armshouse Studios. Published by Westbury.
Track 1-10 published by EMI. Appears courtesy of Recordings Of Substance.
Track 1-11 recorded at Zyberfunk. Published by NINEBARecords. Appears courtesy of NINEBARecords.
Track 2-1 Copyright Control. Klute appears courtesy of Certificate 18.
Track 2-2 produced, engineered & written for Intalex Productions. Recorded at Deep Media Studios. Copyright Control.
Track 2-3 published by Subject 13/Westbury Music. Subject 13 appear courtesy of Vibez Recordings.
Track 2-4 recorded at Project 23 Studios. Published by World's End Toons.
Track 2-5 recorded at Endemic Studios. Published by Les Editions De La Bascule. Endemic Void appears courtesy of Language Records.
Track 2-6 recorded at New Age Studios. Published by Worlds End Toons. Justice appears courtesy of Modern Urban Jazz.
Track 2-7 recorded at RAID Studios. Published by Worlds End Toons. Neo appears courtesy of Flex Records.
Track 2-8 recorded at CTS Studios. Published by Worlds End Toons. Cybernet appear courtesy of SOUR/Emotif.
Track 2-9 recorded at Equalateral Studios. Elementz Of Noize appear courtesy of S.O.U.R./Emotif Records.
Track 2-10 recorded at Pierce Rooms. Copyright Control. Genaside II appear courtesy of London/FFRR Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 08277 45018 6
- Barcode (String): 608277450186
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L041
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): ABLEX 83473 SCINCD002CD1 1 : 1 : 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L041
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): ABLEX 83474 SCINCD002CD2 1 : 2 : 1
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|scincd002||Various||Breakbeat Science 2 (5x12", Comp + Box, Ltd)||Volume||scincd002||UK||1997||Sell This Version|
|SCINLP002 P||Various||Breakbeat Science 2 (Album Sampler) (12", Promo, Smplr)||Volume||SCINLP002 P||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|SCINCD002||Various||Breakbeat Science 2 (2xCD, Comp, Promo)||Volume||SCINCD002||UK||1997||Sell This Version|