Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||–4 Hero||Universal Love (Goldie Mix)
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – D McFarlane*, M Clair*Remix – GoldieVocals – Carol Cosby*
|1-2||–Omni Trio||Red Rain
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Rob Haigh*
|1-3||–Spring Heel Jack||Galapagos II (In Special Isolation)
Engineer – Mads Bjecke*Producer – Spring Heel JackWritten-By – Wales*, Coxon*
Engineer – Pete ParsonsWritten-By, Producer – Tamsin*
|1-6||–DJ Pulse||Planet Funk
Producer, Engineer – DJ Pulse, Prof. Stretch*Written-By – A Shortman*, A Brown*
|1-7||–E-Z Rollers||Spin Out||8:12|
|1-8||–L Double & Younghead||New Style||8:16|
|1-9||–Roni Size & DJ Krust*||Formulate
Producer, Engineer – DJ Krust*, Roni SizeWritten-By – K. Thompson*, R. Williams*
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Jason Goodings, Mark Goodings
|2-1||–DJ Trace & Nico*||Area 51
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Duncan Hutchinson, Nick Sykes*
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Graham Sutton
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Luke Vibert
|2-4||–Soul Slinger*||The Singer
Engineer – Chris FlamProducer, Written-By – Carlos Soul Slinger*
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – D. Campbell*, Tom Withers
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Steve P*
|2-7||–A Guy Called Gerald||Fabio
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Gerald Simpson
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – John Roome
Producer, Engineer – Ed Rush & NicoWritten-By – B Settle*, N Sykes*
|2-10||–DJ Sappo||War Declared
Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Andrew Sappleton
- Distributed By – Vital (2)
- Printed By – Printing View Ltd, London
- Published By – Westbury Music
- Published By – Reinforced Music
- Published By – Moving Shadow Music Publishing
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Redemption Songs
- Published By – ESS (3)
- Published By – Moving Shadow Music
- Published By – Full Cycle Music
- Published By – Bucks Music
- Published By – Worlds End Toons
- Published By – NKS
- Published By – Liquid Sky Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Les Editions De La Bascule
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Reinforced Studios
- Recorded At – S.O.L Studios
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – ILL Mansions Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Eastwood Studios UK
- Recorded At – Far East Studios
- Recorded At – R.A.I.D Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Drum
- Recorded At – O.C.P. Studio
- Recorded At – No U-Turn Studios
- Recorded At – Eden Studios
- Recorded At – Liquid Sky Studio
- Recorded At – Dave's Pad, London
- Recorded At – Number 6 Studio
- Recorded At – Machine Room Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Bomb Central
- Recorded At – Timestretch Studios
- Design [Book Design] – Anthony Wong
- Design [Cover Design] – Rich Borge
- Liner Notes – Bethan Cole, Damian Lazarus, Emma Warren, Jack Barron (3), Martin James (8), Oliver Swanton, Phil Johnson (17), Rupert Howe (2), Sarah Champion, Tim Barr (3), Tony Marcus (3), Two Fingers, Veena Virdi
- Management [Managing Editor] – Robin Gibson
- Other [Editor] – Sarah Champion
- Other [Marketing] – Paul Basford
- Other [Publisher] – Rob Deacon
- Other [Sales] – Daniel Bobroff, Geremy O'Mahony
- Other [Sub-editors] – Neil Perry, Piers Hawkins
- Photography By – Aaron Fineman, Alastair Indge, Brian Sweeney (2), Keith Krick, Mark McNulty (3), Mark Wallace (8), Patrick Henry (7), Paul Bliss (2), Rob Deacon, Steve Double
Book design: Anthony Wong for Kadazan
Distributed in the UK by Vital Distribution Ltd.
Made in England.
Track 1-1 remix credit is only mentioned on inside.
Track 1-3 has the addition "In Special Isolation" only on inside.
Track 1-1 recorded at Reinforced Studios. Published by Westbury/Reinforced Music.
Track 1-2 recorded at S.O.L. Published by Shadow Publishing. Omni Trio appears courtesy of Moving Shadow Records.
Track 1-3 recorded upstairs at The Strongroom. Copyright Control/Redemption Songs. Spring Heel Jack appear courtesy of Trade 2/Island Records.
Track 1-4 Copyright Control. Tamsin appears courtesy of Juicebox Records.
Track 1-5 recorded at Illmansion. Published by ESS. Solo appears courtesy of Mo' Wax.
Track 1-6 recorded at Eastwood Studios. Copyright Control. DJ Pulse appears courtesy of Creative Wax.
Track 1-7 recorded at Far East Studios. Published by Moving Shadow Music. E-Z Rollers appear courtesy of Moving Shadow Records Co Ltd.
Track 1-8 recorded at R.A.I.D. Studios. L Double appears courtesy of Flex Records.
Track 1-9 recorded at Studio Drum. Published by Full Cycle Music/Bucks Music. Roni Size & DJ Krust appear courtesy of Full Cycle Records.
Track 1-10 recorded at O.C.P. Studio for O.C.P. Productions. Published by Worlds End Toons.
Track 1-11 Copyright Control.
Track 2-1 recorded at No-U Turn Studios.
Track 2-2 published by Worlds End Toons.
Track 2-3 Copyright Control. Plug appears courtesy of Blue Planet Records.
Track 2-4 recorded at Éden/Liquid Sky Studio, NYC. Published by Liquid Sky Publishing Inc. Carlos Soul Slinger appears courtesy of Jungle Sky Records/Liquid Sky Music.
Track 2-5 recorded at Dave's Pad. Published by Les Editions De La Bascule. Phume appears courtesy of Crammed Discs.
Track 2-6 recorded at Number 6 Studio London. Copyright Control. Skycutter appears courtesy of Blood Records.
Track 2-7 recorded at Machine Room Studios, London. Published by Chrysalis Music. A Guy Called Gerald appears courtesy of Juicebox Records.
Track 2-8 recorded at Bomb Central. Published by Momentum Music Ltd. Witchman appears courtesy of Deviant Records.
Track 2-9 recorded at No U-Turn Studios. Published by Westbury/NKS.
Track 2-10 recorded at Timestretch Studios. DJ Sappo appears courtesy of Flex Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 6 08277 50014 0
- Barcode (String): 608277500140
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L042
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L042
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 82849 SCINCD001 - CD1 1:2:1
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 82850 SCINCD001 - CD2 1:1:2:
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|SCINLP001||Various||Breakbeat Science (6x12", Comp, Ltd + Box)||Volume||SCINLP001||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|SCIN MC001||Various||Breakbeat Science (2xCass, Comp)||Volume||SCIN MC001||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|LDDG172-A, LDDG172-B||Various||Breakbeat Science (2xCD, Comp, Unofficial)||DG-Records, DG-Records||LDDG172-A, LDDG172-B||Russia||1998||Sell This Version|
|SCINLP001||Various||Breakbeat Science (6x12", W/Lbl, Promo, Comp)||Volume||SCINLP001||UK||1996||Sell This Version|
|SCIN 001 - PART TWO, SCIN001 #2||Various||Breakbeat Science Vol 1 (Part Two) (Cass, Comp, Promo)||Volume, Volume||SCIN 001 - PART TWO, SCIN001 #2||UK||1996||Sell This Version|