- Art Direction – Alfredo Tisocco
- Artwork [Cover Art] – Jasper Johns
- Coordinator – Lokke Highstein
- Coordinator [Mudima Foundation] – Gino Di Maggio
- Coordinator [The Institute For Contemporary Art] – Alanna Heiss
- Design – Fayçal Zaouali
- Liner Notes – Franco Bolelli, Lokke Highstein
- Producer – John Cale
The compact disc was produced by John Cale and curated by Lokke Highstein, with production in Italy organized by Fondazione Mudima, Gino Di Maggio, Director.
'Il Suono rapido delle cose' was presented at the XLV Venice Biennale from June 9 - October 10, 1993, Achille Bonito Oliva, General Curator.
All John Cage excerpts are from John Cage's "Silence" and "One Year from Monday", recorded at 222 Bowery in New York City, December 1968 [misprinted on sleeve as 1986] and March 1969, courtesy of Giorno Poetry Systems.
℗ and © 1993 The Institute for Contemporary Art/P.S. 1 Museum, New York
Cover Art © 1993 Jasper Johns
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 42217 02692 3
- Barcode (String): 042217026923
- Matrix / Runout: VAI 7S500241CRS CD097
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|7243 8 57438 2 5||Various||Caged/Uncaged - A Rock/Experimental Homage To John Cage (CD, Comp, RE)||EMI, Cramps Records||7243 8 57438 2 5||Italy||1998||Sell This Version|
|0138652CRA, CRSCD 097||Various||Caged/Uncaged - A Rock/Experimental Homage To John Cage (CD, Comp, RE, RM, Dig)||Cramps Records, Cramps Records, Edel||0138652CRA, CRSCD 097||Germany||2002||Sell This Version|
|GET 5301||Various||Caged/Uncaged - A Rock/Experimental Homage To John Cage (LP, Comp, RE, Gat)||Get Back||GET 5301||Italy||2000||Sell This Version|