Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Virgin Records Ltd.
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Published By – Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd.
- Published By – Jobete Music
- Published By – Arnakata Music Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Icon Music
- Published By – Artsong Ltd
- Published By – Rondor Music (London) Ltd.
- Published By – Pussy Music Ltd.
- Published By – Singing Ink Music
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
- Design [Designed By] – The Small Back Room
Track A2 from the album 'Travelogue' V2160 Cassette TCV 2160
Track A3 from the album 'QE2' V2181 Cassette TCV 2181
Track A4 from the album 'Gentlemen Take Polaroids' V2180 Cassette TCV 2180
Track A5 from the album 'Grin And Bear It' V2188 Cassette TCV 2188
Track A6 from the album 'The Absolute Game' V2174 Cassette TCV 2174
Track B1 from the album 'The Professionals' V2167 Cassette TCV 2167
Track B2 from the forthcoming The Flying Lizards - Fourth Wall album V2190
Track B3 from the album 'Distinguishing Marks' V2170
Track B4 from the album 'Doc At The Radar Station' V2172
Track B5 from the album 'Glory Road' V2171 Cassette TCV 2171
Track B6 from the album 'Sanity Stomp' VGD 3504
Track B7 from the album 'Paris Au Printemps (Paris In The Spring)' V2183 Cassette TCV 2183
Tracks A1 to A3, A5 & B5 published by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd
Track A4 published by Jobete Music
Track A6 published by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd/Arnakata Music Ltd
Track B1 published by Warner Bros Music Ltd/Copyright Control
Track B2 published by Icon/Artsong Ltd
Track B3 published by Rondor Music (Ldn) Ltd
Track B4 published by Singing Ink Music
Track B5 published by Pussy Music Ltd/Chappell Music Ltd
Track B7 publshed by Virgin Music (Publishers) Ltd/Warner Bros Music Ltd
℗ 1980 Virgin Records Ltd
Album referred to on front and back covers and spine as "Cash-Cows" but as "Cash Cows" on the labels.
Artist at B4 referred to as "Captain Beefheart & The Magic Band" on back cover, and as "Captain Beefheart" on the labels.
NOTE: on 5/12/1980 former Professionals bassist Andy Allan stopped the distribution of the album (after 20,000 copies had been sold) with a temporary court injunction, because the Professionals track had been included without his permission. The matter was settled in court on 10/12/1980 when Virgin were ordered to withdraw the album and reissue it in the new year without the Professionals track.Here is the reissued version Various - Cash-Cows
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched [TOWNHOUSE ⋀ stamped] - variant 1): MILK 1 A1 TOWNHOUSE ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched [TOWNHOUSE ⋀ stamped] - variant 1): MILK 1 B2 TOWNHOUSE ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched [TOWNHOUSE ⋀ stamped] - variant 2): MILK 1 A2 TOWNHOUSE ⋀
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched [TOWNHOUSE ⋀ stamped] - variant 2): MILK 1 B2 TOWNHOUSE ⋀
Other Versions (5 of 7) View All
|MILK 1||Various||Cash Cows (LP, Comp)||Virgin||MILK 1||New Zealand||1980||Sell This Version|
|MILK 1||Various||Cash Cows (LP, Comp)||Virgin||MILK 1||Canada||1981||Sell This Version|
|MILK 1||Various||Cash-Cows (LP, Comp, RE, RP)||Virgin||MILK 1||UK||1981||Sell This Version|
|202 969, 202 969-240||Various||Cash Cows (LP, Comp)||Virgin, Virgin||202 969, 202 969-240||Germany||1980||Sell This Version|
|VV33068Y, VV 33.068Y, VV-33.068 Y||Various||Cash Cows (LP, Comp)||Virgin, Virgin, Virgin||VV33068Y, VV 33.068Y, VV-33.068 Y||Portugal||1980||Sell This Version|