Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–White Boy Mike||
Something To Dance To (Club Mix)
Co-producer – Mr. LeeEdited By [Special], Remix – Jesse SaundersEngineer [Mix] – Stephen "The Toastmaster" George*Engineer [Recording] – Steve "The Surgeon" Spapperi*Producer – DJ The Boy, White Boy MikeWritten-By – D. Bourmas*, M. Clark*, S. Bourmas*
|A2||–DJ Pierre Presents Phantasia*||
Come Fly With Me (70's House Mix)
Engineer – Steve "The Surgeon" Spapperi*Engineer [Assistant] – Rick "SL8" Cruz*Keyboards [Solo] – Grant*Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By, Presenter – DJ PierreTracking By [Overdubs] – D. Ellis*, Neil "Hawaiian" House*Vocals – Cynthia MWritten-By – N. Jones*
Payback Is A Bitch (What Goes Around Comes Around) (Club Mix)
Mixed By – Jessie Jones, Tom Hansen*Producer, Arranged By – Jessie JonesWritten-By – J. Jones*, L. Torres*
- Distributed By – BMG Records (UK) Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishers Ltd.
- Mastered At – Copymasters
- Recorded At – Jive Studios, Chicago
- Mixed At – Jive Studios, Chicago
- Recorded At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mixed At – Chicago Recording Company
- Mastered By – Miles Showell
A2: Produced, arranged and mixed at Jive Studios, Chicago.
B: Recorded and mixed at Chicago Recording Company, Chicago, IL.
℗ 1989 Zomba Recording Corporation
© 1990 Zomba Recording Corporation
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 5013705125867
- Barcode (Text): 5 013705 125867
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side A): JIVE-T-240-A1 COPYMASTERS. MILES.
- Matrix / Runout (Machine Stamped: Side A): AG
- Matrix / Runout (Etchings Side B): JIVE (T) ̶2̶1̶1̶ A1 240 B
- Matrix / Runout (Machine Stamped: Side B): AG
- Rights Society: MCPS/BIEM