Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SPG Music Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – SPG Music Productions Ltd.
- Distributed By – Universal Music
- Record Company – Universal Studios Canada Ltd.
- Licensed From – Quality Music & Video
- Licensed From – Plastic Surgery
- Licensed From – Lift Records
- Licensed From – Popular Records
- Licensed From – Digidance
- Licensed From – Mid-Town Records
- Licensed From – M.A.C. Developments Ltd.
- Licensed From – Dieffe Publishing S.R.L.
- Licensed From – BPM King Street Sounds
- Licensed From – Attic
- Licensed From – Emotive Records
- Licensed From – PolyGram Special Projects
- Licensed From – PolyGram Group Canada Inc.
- Licensed From – Jason Nevins
- Licensed From – Irma Records
- Licensed From – Hi-Bias Records
- Licensed From – Stickman Records
- Licensed From – Groovilicious
- Licensed From – Private Life Records
- Licensed From – Nu Gruv Alliance
- Licensed From – Twisted America Records
- Licensed From – T.J.S.B.
- Licensed From – Digidance B.V.
- Licensed From – Scratch Records (16)
- Licensed From – Music Factory Entertainment Group Ltd.
- Licensed From – Cheeky Records
- Licensed From – Champion
- Licensed From – Sarema International
- Licensed From – Peppermint Jam
- Licensed From – MAW Records
- Licensed From – Strictly Rhythm
- Licensed From – Easy Street Records
- Licensed From – Area 10
- Licensed From – MCT Management
- Licensed From – Universal Music
- Licensed From – Homeboy Recordings
- Licensed From – Jellybean Recordings
- Licensed From – Bethlehem Music Company Inc.
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Engineered At – The Other Studio
- Mastered At – The Other Studio
Track 1.2 under exclusive license from Plastic Surgery Records.
Track 1.3 under exclusive license from Lift Records.
Track 1.4, 1.8 courtesy of Popular Records.
Tracks 1.5 and 1.22 under exclusive license from Digidance / Mid-Town Records.
Track 1.6 under exclusive license from MAC Developments.
Tracks 1.9 and 2.3 courtesy of Dieffe Publishing Srl.
Tracks 1.10 and 1.20 under exclusive license from BPM King Street Sounds.
Tracks 1.11 and 2.2 courtesy of Attic Music Productions.
Track 1.12 under exclusive license from Emotive Records.
Track 1.13 courtesy of Polygram Special Projects, a division of Polygram Group Canada Inc.
Track 1.15 under exclusive license from Jason Nevins.
Track 1.16 under exclusive license from Irma Records Srl.
Track 1.17 courtesy of Hi-Bias Records.
Track 1.18 courtesy of Stickman Records.
Track 1.19 courtesy of Groovilicious Records.
Tracks 1.21, 2.7 and 2.8 under exclusive license from Private Life Records.
Track 1.23 under exclusive license from Nu Gruv Alliance.
Track 2.1 courtesy of Twisted America.
Track 2.4 courtesy of T.J.S.B.
Track 2.5 under exclusive license from Digidance BV.
Tracks 2.6 and 2.21 under exclusive license from Scratch Records / MAC Developments.
Track 2.9 under exclusive license from The Music Factory Entertainment Group.
Track 2.10 under exclusive license from Cheeky Records / Champion Records UK.
Track 2.11 under exclusive license from Sarema International.
Track 2.12 courtesy of Champion Records UK.
Track 2.13 an exclusive track of SPG Music Productions Ltd.
Track 2.14 under exclusive license from Peppermint Jam / MAW/ Strictly Rhythm.
Track 2.15 under exclusive license from Easy Street Records.
Track 2.16 courtesy of Area 10 Productions / MCT Management.
Track 2.17 courtesy of Universal Music.
Track 2.18 under exclusive license from Homeboy Recordings.
Tracks 2.19 and 2.20 under exclusive license from Jellybean Recordings.
Track 2.22 courtesy of MCT Management.
Track 2.23 courtesy of Bethlehem Music Company.
Engineered and mastered by [at] The Other Studio, Toronto.
Multi-Image™ CD Case by Gelardi Design.
℗&© 1997 SPG Music Productions Ltd. Distributed in Canada by Universal Music, a division of Universal Studios Canada Ltd. Manufactured and printed in Canada.
CD cover is called a "Multi-Image" CD case and allows the impression of changing images when the case is turned slightly under a light.
Disc 1 Running Time - 1:19:21.
Disc 2 Running Time - 1:15:26.
There are no remix or vocal credits listed on the release. The full, unmixed versions can be found on Various - Club Hits 97 - 12" Extended Versions, and that is where the information submitted has been taken from.
The SPG 1851 catalogue number appears on the spine and the discs, the QSPG 1851 catalogue number appears on the lower right hand corner on the backside of the booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 73848 18512 2
- Barcode (String): 773848185122
- Other (Price Code): MM
- Matrix / Runout (Disc One): #971028HH SPG-1851/1 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Code - Disc One): 21
- Matrix / Runout (Hub - Disc One): 9
- Matrix / Runout (Disc Two): #971028LL SPG-1851/2 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Code - Disc Two): 22
- Matrix / Runout (Hub - Disc Two): 19
- Mastering SID Code (Disc One & Two): L382
- Mould SID Code (Disc One & Two): IFPI6000