Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–David Cross (2)||Am I The Only One On The Planet That Knows How To Drive?||3:58|
|2||–Unbunny||Water And The Spanish Tongue (Electric Version)
Drums – James EssEngineer, Mixed By – Chris WallaGuitar – Steve HaruchGuitar, Vocals – Jarid del DeoWritten-By – J. del Deo*
|3||–Jim White||Cinderblock Walls
Written-By – J. White*
|4||–Solex||Put A Lock On It
Written-By – E. Esselink*
|5||–Jim Guthrie||Ain't Got No / I Got Life
Written-By – G. MacDermot*, A. Ragni*, G. Rado*
|6||–Matt Pond PA||The Band And Me
Written-By – M. Pond*
|7||–David Grubbs||Aging Young Lovers
Written-By – D. Grubbs*
|8||–Tony Moreno (8) W/ Shelley Short||Driving By Moonlight (Alt. Version)
Written-By – T. Moreno*
|9||–The Decemberists||A Cautionary Tale (Live)
Written-By – C. Meloy*
|10||–Giant Sand||Capitulation Blues
Written-By – H. Gelb*
|11||–Maritime||Future Is Wired
Drums, Keyboards, Percussion – Dan Didier*Guitar, Vocals – Davey von BohlenMixed By – Barry JohnstonRecorded By – Dan Didier*Written-By – D. Didier*, D. von Bohlen*, E. Axelson*
|12||–65daysofstatic||Massive Star At The End Of Its Burning Cycle
Written-By – 65daysofstatic
|13||–Tara Jane ONeil*||Tracer (Stage Version)
Guitar, Bells, Kalimba [Electric Calimba], Vocals [Vocal Chords], Chimes, Drum [Winddrum] – Kristina*, TJO*Written-By – T. J. ONeil*
|14||–Kevin Tihista||Is That All There Is?
Written-By – K. Tihista*
Written-By – Royal City
|16||–Andrew Morgan||The Spires Conspire
Written-By – A. Morgan*
Written-By – A. Cantor*
|18||–The Good Life||Grandma's Gone||4:19|
Drums – Jaimo WelchManagement – Tom Atencio & AssociatesMastered By – Howie WeinbergPiano – Nadav EisenmanProducer, Mixed By, Engineer – Jennifer Herrema, Nadav EisenmanVocals – Jennifer HerremaWritten-By – Ezrin*, Criss*, Penridge*
|20||–Mark Eitzel||Patriot's Heart (Live)
Written-By – M. Eitzel*
|21||–David Cross (2)||My Kids Think I'm An ATM||2:03|
- Produced For – CBC Radio Canada
- Copyright (c) – Comes With A Smile
- Copyright (c) – David Cross (2)
- Copyright (c) – Jarid del Deo
- Copyright (c) – Jim White
- Copyright (c) – Elisabeth Esselink
- Copyright (c) – Greenpondsongs
- Copyright (c) – Gastr Virgo Music
- Copyright (c) – First Time Listener, First Time Caller
- Copyright (c) – Colin Meloy
- Copyright (c) – Amazing Black Sand Music
- Copyright (c) – Darling Partisan
- Copyright (c) – Tornado Country Music
- Copyright (c) – Eric Christian Axelson
- Copyright (c) – 65daysofstatic
- Copyright (c) – Tara Jane O'Neil
- Copyright (c) – Heart On Music
- Copyright (c) – Royal City
- Copyright (c) – Andrew Morgan
- Copyright (c) – Adrian Cantor
- Copyright (c) – 100th And Blondo Music
- Copyright (c) – Eitzelsuperhits
- Copyright (c) – Rykodisc
- Published By – Chrysalis Songs
- Published By – Harley Publishing
- Published By – Rough Trade Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – The Soho Theatre
- Recorded At – Richard's On Richards, Vancouver
- Recorded At – Polish Moon
- Recorded At – Bush Hall
All tracks previously unreleased except track 4 previously only available in Taiwan, and track 7 previously only available in Japan.
This compilation © 2004 Comes with a Smile.
Track 1: Title on backside: "Am I The Only One On The Planet That Knows How To Drive?". Title on inside: "Am I The Only One In This Town That Knows How To Drive?". Recorded live at the Soho Theatre, London 23.08.04. ©2004 David Cross.
Track 2: ©2002 Jarid del Deo.
Track 3: ©2004 Jim White/Chrysalis Songs (BMI).
Track 4: ©2004 Elisabeth Esselink/Harley Publishing.
Track 5: ©1968.
Track 6: ©2004 greenpondsongs/ASCAP.
Track 7: ©2004 Gastr Virgo Music (BMI) Admin. by Rough Trade Music.
Track 8: ©2004 Long Time Listener, First Time Caller.
Track 9: Title on backside: "Cautionary Song". Title on inside: "A Cautionary Tale". Recorded live at Richards on Richards, Vancouver, BC 11.02.04 for CBC. ©2004 Colin Meloy (BMI).
Track 10: ©2004 Amazing Black Sand Music (BMI).
Track 11: ©2004 Darling Partisan (SESAC), Tornado Country Music (SESAC), Eric Christian Axelson (BMI). Recorded at Polish Moon, Milwaukee.
Track 12: ©2004 65daysofstatic.
Track 13: ©2004 Tara Jane ONeil.
Track 14: ©2004 Heart On Music (BMI) Admin. by Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
Track 15: ©2004 Royal City (SOCAN).
Track 16: ©2004 Andrew Morgan.
Track 17: ©2004 Adrian Cantor.
Track 18: ©2004 100th and Blondo Music (SESAC). Recorded August 2003 , finished September 2004 in Omaha, NE.
Track 19: ©1976 Copyright Control.
Track 20: Recorded live at Bush Hall, London at the Martin Hennesy Birthday Concert in aid of pancreatic cancer research, 15.08.04. ©2004 eitzelsuperhits/Ryko/BMI.
Track 21: Recorded live at the Soho Theatre, London 23.08.04. ©2004 David Cross.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: SMILE012 SP 59956 01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LV81
- Mould SID Code: IFPI KA06
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: SESAC
- Rights Society: SOCAN