Tracklist Hide Credits
- Arranged By [Dance Music Arrangements By] – Wally Harper
- Choreography [Musical Numbers Staged By] – Michael Bennett (7)
- Copyist [Music Publisher] – Tommy Valando
- Directed By [Production Directed By] – Harold Prince
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Fred Plaut, John Guerriere
- Featuring [Presents, And] – Elaine Stritch
- Featuring [Presents] – Barbara Barrie, Beth Howland, Charles Braswell, Charles Kimbrough, Dean Jones (10), Donna McKechnie, George Coe, John Cunningham (2), Merle Louise, Pamela Myers, Steve Elmore, Susan Browning, Teri Ralston
- Leader [Musical Direction By] – Harold Hastings
- Libretto By [Book By] – George Furth
- Lighting – Robert Ornbo
- Liner Notes [Notes By] – Charles Burr
- Music By, Lyrics By – Stephen Sondheim
- Orchestrated By [Orchestrations By] – Jonathan Tunick
- Other [Costumes By] – D. D. Ryan
- Performer [Cast, Amy] – Beth Howland
- Performer [Cast, April] – Susan Browning
- Performer [Cast, David] – George Coe
- Performer [Cast, Harry] – Charles Kimbrough
- Performer [Cast, Jenny] – Teri Ralston
- Performer [Cast, Joanne] – Elaine Stritch
- Performer [Cast, Kathy] – Donna McKechnie
- Performer [Cast, Larry] – Charles Braswell
- Performer [Cast, Marta] – Pamela Myers
- Performer [Cast, Paul] – Steve Elmore
- Performer [Cast, Peter] – John Cunningham (2)
- Performer [Cast, Robert] – Dean Jones (10)
- Performer [Cast, Sarah] – Barbara Barrie
- Performer [Cast, Susan] – Merle Louise
- Performer [Cast, The Vocal Minority] – Carol Gelfand, Cathy Corkill, Dona D. Vaughn, Marilyn Saunders
- Presenter – Harold Prince
- Presenter [In Association With] – Ruth Mitchell
- Producer [Album Produced By] – Thomas Z. Shepard
- Set Designer [Sets And Projections] – Boris Aronson
The selections are ASCAP.
Notes prepared as of April 30, 1970, and printed before the recording of this album.
Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS, Inc., New York, N.Y.
Printed in U.S.A.
Pressed by Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute, IN.
Pressing is IDed by an etched T in thge deadwax.
A reissue pressed with 1970's- Columbia labels, and issued with an early 1970's Columbia inner sleeve.
The jacket cover has an "A" stamped in the main credit box.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): XSM 153092
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): XSM 153093
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Stamped, except \T Etched): o XXSM153092-1H \T
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Stamped, except \T Etched): o XXSM153093-1F \T
- Pressing Plant ID (Runouts Etched): \ T
- Rights Society (Cover Back): ASCAP
- Other (Back Cover-Left middle placement): A
Other Versions (5 of 16) View All
|OS 3550||Various||Company - A Musical Comedy (Original Cast Recording) (LP, Album)||Columbia Masterworks||OS 3550||US||1970||Sell This Version|
|SK 65283||Original Broadway Cast*||Company - A Musical Comedy (CD, Album, Club, RE)||Columbia, Legacy, Sony Classical||SK 65283||US||2009||Sell This Version|
|SMK 53496||"Company" Original London Cast||Company - A Musical Comedy (London Cast Recording) (CD, Album, RE)||Sony Classical||SMK 53496||UK||1993||Sell This Version|
|OS 3550||"Company" Original Broadway Cast||Company - A Musical Comedy (Original Cast Recording) (LP, Album, RE)||Columbia Masterworks||OS 3550||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|OS 3550, 3550||"Company" Original Broadway Cast||Company - A Musical Comedy (Original Cast Recording) (LP, Album, Quad, RE)||Columbia Masterworks, CBS Masterworks, Columbia Masterworks, CBS Masterworks||OS 3550, 3550||US||Unknown||Sell This Version|