Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Teenage Fanclub||Mad Dog 20/20
Written-By – Gerard Love
|2||–Nirvana||Pay To Play
Recorded By – Butch VigWritten-By – Kurt Cobain
Recorded By – Dale*Written-By – Rivers Cuomo
|4||–Cell (3)||Never Too High
Engineer [Helped By] – David Lowe (3), Sharpie (2)Written-By – Cell (3), Renee Birkmeyer
|5||–Hole (2)||Beautiful Son
Written-By – Hole (2)
Written-By – Beck
|7||–Sonic Youth||Compilation Blues
Written-By – Sonic Youth
|8||–that dog.||Grunge Couple||3:53|
|9||–Counting Crows||Einstein On The Beach (For An Eggman)
Written-By – Duritz*, Gillingham*, Bryson*, Bowman*, Malley*
|10||–The Posies||Open Every Window
Written-By – Auer*, Stringfellow*
|11||–Sloan (2)||Stove / Smother
Loops [Drum] – Jay*Piano – Andrew*Vocals [Took A Verse] – Jay*, Patrick*Written-By – Eric's Trip
|12||–St. Johnny||Wild Goose Chasing
Written-By – Bill Whitten
Written-By – Murray Attaway
|14||–The Sundays||Don't Tell Your Mother||2:36|
- Copyright (c) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Geffen Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ecstatic Peace!
- Manufactured By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Distributed By – Uni Distribution Corp.
- Recorded At – Smart Studios
- Recorded At – LMU
- Recorded At – Poop Alley Studio
- Published By – Polygram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Songs, Inc.
- Published By – The End Of Music
- Published By – Rivers Cuomo Pub. Designee
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music, Inc.
- Published By – Slo-Blo Music
- Published By – Bad Sister Music
- Published By – Cyanide Breathmint Music
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Sonik Tooth
- Published By – Zomba Songs Inc.
- Published By – this old man music.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Jones Falls Music
- Published By – Number 23 Songs
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Fastmilk Music
- Published By – Eric's Trip Pub. Designee
- Published By – Asthmatic Music
- Published By – Orlok Research Group
- Published By – Geffen Music
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – Columbia House
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Art Direction, Photography By – Robert Fisher (4)
- Coordinator [Assistant Compilation Coordinator] – Lincoln Wheeler
- Coordinator [Compilation Coordinator] – Jeff Magid, Luke Wood
- Liner Notes – Adam Duritz, anna*, Beck, Bill Whitten, Chris Murphy (3), Courtney Love, David Gavurin, Gerard Love, Harriet Wheeler, Jerry DiRienzo, Jon Auer, Murray Attaway, Rivers Cuomo, Thurston Moore, Tony*
- Remastered By – David J. Donnelly*
Track 2 published by EMI Virgin Songs, Inc./The End Of Music BMI. This is the demo version of "Stay Away" from Nevermind. Recorded at Smart Studios in August '90
Track 3 Rivers Cuomo Pub. Designee. This recording was done live to 2-track at LMU for this guy Dale's Junior Recording project
Track 4 published by EMI Virgin Music, Inc./Slo-Blo Music ASCAP/EMI Virgin Songs, Inc. BMI. This was recorded January '91 in Philadelphia on 8-tracks. Released as a single on Ecstatic Peace Records
Track 5 published by Bad Sister Music BMI
Track 6 published by Cyanide Breathmint Music/BMG Songs Inc. ASCAP
Track 7 published by Sonik Tooth adm. by Zomba Songs Inc. BMI. From the Experimental... sessions.
Track 8 published by this old man music. bmi. Recorded at Poop Alley Studios in Los Angeles
Track 9 published by EMI Blackwood Music Inc./Jones Falls Music BMI
Track 10 published by BMG Songs, Inc./Number 23 Songs ASCAP/Careers-BMG Music Publishing Inc./Fastmilk Music BMI. Track includes old bassist. Recorded fall 1991 during the 'Lost Sessions'
Track 11 Eric's Trip Pub. Designee. Stove/Smother is actually two different songs by Eric's Trip.
Track 12 published by Asthmatic Music BMI
Track 13 published by EMI Virgin Songs, Inc./Orlok Research Group BMI
Track 14 published by Geffen Music adm. by MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA Inc. ASCAP. Recorded in a studio in London in late '88. Originally a b-side to "Can't Be Sure", The Sundays' first British single
©1994 Geffen Records, Inc.
℗1994, 1990 Geffen Records, Inc.
℗1991 Ecstatic Peace
Made in U.S.A.
Manufactured and distributed in the United States by Uni Distribution Corp.
This version is very similar to this one. Differences include barcode, club edition and pressing plant.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 20831 - 4878 - 2 35
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Matrix / Runout: 5 DGCD 24704-2 SRC##01 M1S4
Other Versions (5 of 18) View All
|GEFD 24553||Various||Geffen Rarities Vol.1 (CD, Comp)||Geffen Records||GEFD 24553||Australia||1994||Sell This Version|
|DGCD 24704DJ||Various||DGC Rarities Vol.1 (CD, Comp, Promo)||DGC||DGCD 24704DJ||US||1994||Sell This Version|
|DGCC-24704||Various||DGC Rarities: Vol.1 (Cass, Comp)||DGC||DGCC-24704||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|DGCBD 24704||Various||DGC Rarities: Vol.1 (CD, Comp)||DGC||DGCBD 24704||Canada||1994||Sell This Version|
|GED 24544||Various||Geffen Rarities Vol.1 (CD, Comp)||Geffen Records||GED 24544||Europe||1994||Sell This Version|