Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Popular Records
- Copyright (c) – Popular Records
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Licensed From – Jive Records
- Licensed From – Bystorm Entertainment
- Licensed From – Universal Records
- Licensed From – MCA Records
- Licensed From – Tommy Boy Records
- Licensed From – Unidisc Records
- Licensed From – AV8 Records
- Licensed From – Kadar Records
- Licensed From – Def Jam Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Loud Records
- Licensed From – Elektra
- Licensed From – Philadelphia International Records
- Licensed From – Salsoul Records
- Licensed From – Undeas Recording
- Licensed From – Big Beat
- Licensed From – Atlantic Records
- Licensed From – Island Records
- Recorded At – Reddline Studios
- Recorded At – Mystic Studios
- Mixed At – Mystic Studios
- Mastered At – Frankford/Wayne Mastering Labs
- Design [Cover Design] – D-Zine, NYC*
- DJ Mix [All Songs Mixed, Cut, Scratched, Rubbed, Flipped, Sliced 'N Diced By] – DJ Skribble
- Engineer [Mix] – Lou Ortiz*, Nikos Teneketzis
- Engineer [Recording] – Anthony Acid, DJ Skribble, Tom Hughes a/k/a "Tommy Hill"*
- Executive-Producer – Adam Levy (4), Charles Stettler
- Management – Tin Pan Apple Productions, Inc.*
- Management [Contact] – Charlie Stettler*
- Mastered By – Greg Vaughn
- Photography By – Trudy Schlachter
- Recording Supervisor [Session Harassment] – Steve Skunak
- Recording Supervisor [Session Supervisor] – Jeff Rechter
- Scratches [Additional Cuts & Scratches] – DJ Slynke
Track 3 courtesy of ByStorm / Universal Records.
Track 4 courtesy of MCA Records. Contains instrumental samples from "Humpty Dance by Digital Underground courtesy of Tommy Boy Records.
Track 5 Big Punisher performs courtesy of Loud Records. Produced for Tumblin' Dice Entertainment. Contains samples from "Must Be The Music" by Secret Weapon courtesy of Unidisc Records.
Tracks 8 and 15 courtesy of AV8 Records.
Track 9 courtesy of Kadar Records. Contains samples from "That's How It Is" by Redman courtesy of Def Jam Records and "Ice Cream" by Raekwon courtesy of Loud Records.
Track 10 CRU performs courtesy of Violator Records. Contains samples from "Touch Me, Tease Me" by Case courtesy of Def Jam records.
Track 11 contains sample from "Who U Wit?" by Jay-Z courtesy of Def Jam Records.
Track 12 Rahzel "The Godfather Of Noyze" [performs] courtesy of Rahzel Enterprises, Inc. / Geffen Records. Contains a sample from "Protect Your Neck" by Wu-Tang Clan courtesy of Loud Records.
Track 13 courtesy of Universal Records.
Track 14 Wyclef Jean performs courtesy of Ruffhouse / Columbia Records.
Tracks 16, 17 and 24 courtesy of Def Jam Records.
Track 18 Prakazrel performs courtesy of Ruffhouse / Columbia Records. Contains samples from "Supa Dupa Fly" by Missy Elliott courtesy of Elektra.
Track 19 contains a sample from "Woo Ha" by Busta Rhymes courtesy of Elektra.
Track 20 courtesy of Elektra.
Track 21 Busta Rhymes and Rampage perform courtesy of Elektra Records. Also produced for Tumblin' Dice Entertainment. Contains a sample from "Love Is The Message" by MFSB courtesy of Philly International.
Track 22 Craig Mack performs courtesy of Eric B., Street Life / All-American Music Group. Contains a sample from "Love Thang" by First Choice courtesy of Salsoul Records.
Track 25 courtesy of Undeas / Big Beat / Atlantic Records.
Track 26 courtesy of Island Records.
Track 27 Lauryn Hill performs courtesy of Ruffhouse / Columbia Records.
Recorded at Reddline Studios, Staten Island. Recorded and mixed at Mystic Studios, Staten Island. Mastered at Frankford Wayne Mastering Labs, NYC.
Attention: This album contains pops and scratches which are intentional, and are an integral part of this album.
℗&© 1998 Popular Records. Distributed by / Distribué par Columbia House. Made in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 7749-520718 3 02
- Barcode (String): 77749520718302
- Matrix / Runout: #980129AA PR2-3147 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Mother/Stamper Code): 24
- Mastering SID Code: L382
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
Other Versions (5 of 6) View All
|WARCD-2791||DJ Skribble||DJ Skribble's Traffic Jams (CD, Comp, Mixed)||Warlock Records||WARCD-2791||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|WAR-2791||DJ Skribble||DJ Skribble's Traffic Jams (3xLP)||Warlock Records||WAR-2791||US||1997||Sell This Version|
|556 019-2||DJ Skribble||Traffic Jams (CD, Mixed)||FFRR, Warlock Records||556 019-2||UK||1998||Sell This Version|
|PR2 3147||Various||DJ Skribble's Traffic Jams (CD, Comp, Mixed)||Popular Records||PR2 3147||Canada||1997||Sell This Version|
|WARC-2791||DJ Skribble||Traffic Jams (Cass, Comp)||Warlock Records||WARC-2791||UK||1997||Sell This Version|