Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By, Producer – Robert Jarnroth
|1-2||–Atmos||The Only Process
Written-By, Producer – Tomasz Balicki
|1-4||–Growling Mad Scientists*||Growly Family||6:52|
|1-5||–Miranda||Mars Needs Women||8:25|
|1-6||–Man With No Name||Retox
Written-By, Producer – Martin Freeland
|1-7||–Phoenix (2)||Heaven & Hell
Written-By, Producer – Robert Jarnroth
|2-1||–Storm||Storm (Man With No Name Remix)
Remix, Producer [Additional] – Man With No NameWritten-By, Producer – Trancey Spacer & Spacey Trancer*
|2-2||–Space Tribe||You Can Be Anything
Written-By, Producer – Olli Wisdom
Written-By, Producer – Dennis Tapper
|2-4||–Infected Mushroom||Where Is S?
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By, Mixed By – Amit Duvdevani, Erez Aizen
|2-5||–Tarsis||Into The Static
Written-By, Producer – Linus Wessel, Sebastian Kruger*, Victor Harder
|2-6||–Synchro||Science Friction (Remix)
Written-By, Producer – Jeroen Van Garling
|2-7||–Mino & DJ Sangeet||Metropolis
Written-By, Producer – DJ Sangeet, Mino Vaknin*
|2-8||–Chakra (2)||Liquid Troll
Written-By, Producer – DJ Rodi, Rami Shapira
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Pressed By – DCM Sweden
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Goldhead Music
- Copyright (c) – Goldhead Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Why Not Records
- Copyright (c) – Why Not Records
- Published By – Goldhead Music Publishing
- Published By – Acid Casualties
- Published By – Quartier Est
- Published By – Catalogue Kaledoid
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Q-Songs
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – Edition All Star
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – Edition Subliminal
- Published By – BMG Ufa
- Published By – Spiral Trax
- Published By – BNE - Brand New Entertainment
- Published By – Synchro Publishing
℗ & © 1998 Why Not/Goldhead Music. [on artwork].
℗ & © 1998 Goldhead Music. [on discs].
1-1: ℗ 1998 Why Not/Goldhead Music. Published by Goldhead Music Publishing.
1-2: Licensed from Acid Casualties. ℗ 1998 Acid Casualties. Published by Acid Casualties.
1-3: Produced for QuestionMark. Mixed at Kaledoid Studios. Licensed from Keldoid/QuestionMark. ℗ 1998 Keldoid/QuestionMark. Published by Quartier Est/catalogue Kaledoid.
1-4: Licensed from TIP Records. ℗ 1998 TIP Records. Published by Copyright Control.
1-5: ℗ 1998 Why Not/Goldhead Music. Published by Goldhead Music Publishing/Q-Songs.
1-6: Licensed from Atomic Records. ℗ 1998 Atomic Records. Published by Momentum Music Ltd.
1-7: ℗ 1998 Why Not/Goldhead Music. Published by Goldhead Music Publishing.
2-1: Licensed from Flex Records/EMI Svenska AB. ℗ 1998 All Star Music. Published by Edition All Star II/Sony/ATV Music Publishing/Edition Subliminal/BMG UFA.
2-2: Licensed from Spirit Zone Recordings. ℗ 1998 Spirit Zone Recordings. Published by Copyright Control.
2-3: Licensed from Spiral Trax. ℗ 1998 Spiral Trax. Published by Spiral Trax.
2-4: Licensed from B.N.E. Ltd - Israel. ℗ 1998 B.N.E. Ltd. Published by B.N.E. Ltd.
2-5: Licensed from Spirit Zone Recordings. ℗ 1998 Spirit Zone Recordings. Published by Copyright Control.
2-6: Recorded @ The Park Studio. Licensed from TIP Records. ℗ 1998 TIP Records. Published by Synchro Publishing.
2-7: Licensed from Transient Records. ℗ 1998 Transient Records Ltd. Published by Copyright Control. Metropolis", is not the same track as "Metropolice" released on vinyl a few months after.
2-8: Written and produced at Chakra Laboratories Studios. Licensed from Krembo Records. ℗ 1998 Krembo Records.
This album has been compiled in association with Acid Casualties, Atomic Records, B.N.E. Ltd, Flex Records/EMI Svenska AB, Kaledoid/QuestionMark, Krembo Records, Spiral Trax, Spirit Zone Recordings, TIP Records & Transient.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (String): 7394018555588
- Barcode (Text): 7 394018 555588
- Rights Society: biem n©b
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): WHYCD 008 CD1 DCM Sweden 18112713
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): WHYCD 008 CD12DCM Sweden 18112801
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L051
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L051