Distributed as a promotional sampler to Disc Jockey Music Stores, a division of Wax Works, Inc., which was bought by Trans World Entertainment
Issued in standard jewel case with printed booklet and back insert
Back page of booklet contains a coupon for $2 off the regular price of any artist on this Sampler. Offer expired November 22, 1996.
Booklet contains brief bios of each artist featured on the sampler.
Sampler of artists on labels distributed by Uni Distribution:
- Goldfinger and Reel Big Fish courtesy of Mojo
- S.C.O.T.S., Loud Lucy, Boss Hog, Hog and Beck courtesy of DGC
- Dimestore Hoods and Kicking Harold courtesy of MCA
- Red 5, Compulsion, Lifter and Possum Dixon courtesy of Interscope Records
- Dance Hall Crashers and China Drum courtesy of (510) Records
- Genius/GZA courtesy of Geffen
- Sublime courtesy of Gasoline Alley Records
- Steve Wynn and Grover courtesy of Zero Hour/Universal
- Spot courtesy of Ardent Records/Interscope Records
- Mr. Mirainga courtesy of Way Cool Music/MCA
Track 6 "Shadowboxin" credited to "Genius" on the back insert and credited to "Genius/GZA" in the booklet.
Track 21 "Make Out City (Where It's At Remix)" is missing the apostrophe in "It's" on the back insert but is included in the booklet.
PROMOTIONAL USE ONLY - NOT FOR SALE