Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Yoko Ono||Walking On Thin Ice (1981 Re-edit)
Composed By – Yoko OnoEdited By – Joseph WattEngineer – Lee DeCarlo, Sam GinsbergProducer – Jack Douglas, John Lennon, Yoko Ono
Bass – Richard McGuireComposed By – Liquid LiquidDrums – Scott HartleyPercussion – Dennis Young, Richard McGuire, Salvatore Principato, Scott HartleyVocals – Salvatore Principato
|3||–Loose Joints||Tell You (Today) (Vocal)
Composed By – Arthur RussellMixed By – Eddie Garcia, Larry Levan, Robert MoretyProducer – Killer Whale, Steve D'Acquisto*
|4||–Ian Dury & The Seven Seas Players||Spasticus Autisticus (Version)
Bass – Robbie ShakespeareComposed By – Chas Jankel, Ian DuryDrums – Sly DunbarGuitar – Chas JankelMixed By – Steven StanleyProducer – Youthsound ProductionsSynthesizer [Prophet] – Tyrone*Vocals – Ian Dury
|5||–Material||Over And Over (Long Version)
Composed By – Bill Laswell, Meher*, Beinhorn*, Drayton*Featuring – Nona HendryxProducer – Fred Maher
|6||–Was (Not Was)||Wheel Me Out||7:09|
|7||–Dinosaur||Kiss Me Again (Original Edit)
Composed By – Arthur RussellProducer – Arthur Russell, Nicky SianoRemix – Dinosaur
|8||–Don Cherry||I Walk
Engineer – Michel Reynaud*Producer, Composed By – Ramuntcho Matta
|9||–Common Sense||Voices Inside My Head
Composed By – StingProducer – Began Cekic
|10||–Indian Ocean||Tree House / School Bell (Part 1)
Composed By – Arthur RussellProducer – Arthur Russell, Peter Zummo
|11||–Steve Miller Band||Macho City
Bass – Gerald JohnsonComposed By – Steve MillerDrums, Percussion – Gary MallaberKeyboards – Byron AllredVocals, Guitar – Steve Miller
- Licensed From – Universal Music (UK) Ltd.
- Licensed From – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Licensed From – Warlock Records
- Licensed From – Templemill Music Ltd.
- Licensed From – Charly Licensing Aps
- Licensed From – Dahill Music
- Licensed From – Eagle Records
- Produced For – John Lewis Productions
- Produced For – One Way Productions (4)
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Strut
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mo Wax Recordings
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Ltd. London
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warlock Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – ZE Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Katabami
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BC Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sailor Records
- Copyright (c) – Strut
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Published By – Liquid Liquid Publishing
- Published By – TLX Music
- Published By – Doraflo Music, Inc.
- Published By – Feedback Newsletter Music
- Published By – Beach House Music
- Published By – Blackhill Music Ltd.
- Published By – Heathwave Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music Ltd.
- Published By – Los Was Cosmipolitanos, Inc.
- Published By – Virgin Music
- Published By – Chappell Music Co.
- Published By – Windswept Pacific Music Ltd.
- Recorded At – Compass Point Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Caroline
- Mastered At – Heathmans Mastering
Manufactured in the EU.
Track 1 taken from the US Polydor 12" single (883 872-1). Published by LenonoMusic (BMI). ℗ 1981 The David Geffen Co. Licensed courtesy of Universal Music UK Ltd.
Track 2 taken from the MoWax CD 'Liquid Liquid' (MW078CD). Published by Liquid Liquid Publishing (BMI). ℗ 1997 Mo Wax Recordings / A&M Records Ltd, London. Licensed courtesy of Universal Music UK Ltd.
Track 3 taken from the Island Records (actually 4th & Broadway) 12" single. Published by TLX Music (ASCAP). Mixed ... for Vanleav. ℗ 1983 Island Records Ltd. Licensed courtesy of Steve D'Acquisto and Tom Lee.
Track 4 taken from the promo US Sire 12" single (PRO-A-785). Published by Doraflo Music, Inc (BMI). ℗ 1978 Sire Records Co. Licensed courtesy of Warner Music UK Ltd.
Track 5 taken from the Sleeping Bag 12" single (SLX-23Y) (actually SLX-023). Published by Feedback Newsletter Music / Beach House Music (ASCAP). ℗ 1986 Warlock Records. Licensed courtesy of Warlock Records.
Track 6 taken from the Polydor 12" single. Published by Blackhill Music Ltd. / Heathwave Music Ltd. A Youthsound production. Recorded at Compass Point, Bahamas. ℗ 1981 Polydor Ltd. Licensed courtesy of Templemill Music Ltd.
Track 7 taken from the Ze Records 12" single (12WIP 6713). Published by Island Music Ltd. ℗ 1981 Ze Records. Licensed courtesy of Charly Licensing Aps.
Track 8 taken from the [url=https://www.discogs.com/Was-Not-Was-Wheel-Me-Out/release/407675]US Antilles / Island Records 12" single (AN 805). Published by Los Was Cosmipolitanos, Inc. Produced ... for John Lewis Productions. ℗ 1980 Ze Records. Licensed courtesy of Universal Music UK Ltd.
Track 9 taken from the Secret Records CD 'Home Boy' (552108). Published by Virgin Music. Recorded at Studio Caroline, Paris, May / June 1985. ℗ 1985 Katabami. Licensed courtesy of Universal Music UK Ltd.
Track 10 taken from BC Records 12" single. Published by Chappell Music Co. ℗ BC Records. Produced ... for One-Way Productions. Licensed courtesy of Dahill Music.
Track 11 taken from the Eagle Records CD 'Circle Of Love' (EAMCD043). Published by Windswept Pacific Music Limited. ℗ 1981 Sailor Records. Licensed courtesy of Eagle Records.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: STRUTCD 008 22541/1 100500
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LD81
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP