Tracklist Hide Credits
- Artwork – John Foy, Warwick Gilbert
- Artwork [Courtesy Of] – Tony Gibson*, Christie Eliezer, David Laing (3), Ian Cunningham (2), Steve Lorkin, Wolfgang Kuepper
- Concept By [Conceived By], Compiled By, Liner Notes [Annotated By], Design – David Laing (3)
- Design [Tidied Up By] – Streetink
- Graphics [Photoshopped By, Retouched By] – Erica Thornton
- Liner Notes [Additional Annotation] – Craig Regan (2)
- Mastered By, Other [Assembled By] – Andrew McHugh (2), Ernie O
- Photography By – Bob King (4), Brad Franks, Cathy Croll*, Chris Phillips (20), Dare Jennings, Joe Borkowski, Martin Visser (2), Patrick Bingham-Hall, Paul O'Brien (3), Steve Lorkin
- Photography By [Courtesy Of] – Andy Groome, Bill Posters, Ed Kuepper, Greg Morris (4), James Baker (2), Jarryl Wirth, John Rooney (2), Johnny Kannis, Julie Mostyn, Malcolm Baxter, Marty Burke, Neil Perryman, Paul Tatz, Rob Griffiths, Rod Radalj, Ron Peno*, Ross Buncle, Steve Lorkin, The Survivors, Tony Robertson (4)
Correct tracklisting is shown here.
The back of the tray insert and the annotated notes of the booklet have four tracks listed in wrong order:
Tracks 1-13 and 1-14 are identified as, respectively, The Leftovers' "Cigarettes & Alcohol" and Johnny Dole & The Scabs' "Living LIke An Animal".
Tracks 1-23 and 1-24 are identified as, respectively, The Scientists' "Frantic Romantic" and The Manikins' "Premonition".
On the CD, the order of these tracks is reversed.
Track 2-1 credited as "Produced By Alcohol"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 021456 151943
- Mastering SID Code (Both CDs): IFPI LN88
- Mould SID Code (Both CDs): IFPI 6Z08
- Matrix / Runout: REGENCY MEDIA 104998.1 DTP-RE01/1 PI-2
- Matrix / Runout: REGENCY MEDIA 104998.2 DTP-RE01/2 PI-2