Tracklist Hide Credits
|The Bright Side||78:13|
|1-1||–Art Of Silence||4:34 A.M.||7:48|
Rollercoaster (Good For Horses Mix)
Written-By – Sarah WintonWritten-By, Remix – Beaumont Hannant, Richard Brown
Written-By – Jon Ryman
Written-By – The Corridor
|1-5||–Insync vs. Mysteron||Dissolve||8:51|
Written-By – Chris Cowie
Breath Of Stars (Cosmic Baby & Mijk Van Dijk Remix)
Co-producer – Johnny KlimekFeaturing, Written-By, Producer – Mark KeysRemix, Producer [Additional Production] – Cosmic Baby, Mijk Van Dijk
Written-By – Riz Maslen
Written-By – Spartaco Cortesi
Written-By – Lee Grainge, Midst Of Tumult
|The Dark Side||78:27|
Volumetric Tendencies (Original Version)
Written-By – Beaumont Hannant
Written-By – Dave Clarke
True (Original Version)
Written-By – YO3
|2-4||–Nurse With Wound||
Rock 'n' Roll Station
Producer – Collin Potter*, Steven StapletonWritten-By – Jacques Berrocal*, Vince Taylor
Written-By – Keith Fielder, Steve Haley
Written-By – Michael Kohlbecker, Pascal Mollin
Written-By – Cari Lekebusch
Render (US Remix)
Written-By – Lassigue Bendthaus
|2-9||–Planetary Assault Systems||
Written-By – Luke Slater
|2-10||–The Black Dog||
Written-By – The Black Dog
|2-11||–In The Nursery||
Cesare (Exclusive Remix)
Written-By – Klive Humberstone, Nigel Humberstone
- Record Company – EuroMedia Gmbh
- Licensed From – J.J.J. Music Ltd
- Licensed From – Virgin Schallplatten GmbH
- Licensed From – Plink Plonk
- Licensed From – S16 Music
- Licensed From – Bellboy Records
- Licensed From – MFS Berlin
- Licensed From – Ntone
- Licensed From – Radical Ambient
- Licensed From – Magick Eye Records Ltd.
- Licensed From – A13 Productions
- Licensed From – General Production Recordings Ltd.
- Licensed From – Magnetic North
- Licensed From – United Dairies
- Licensed From – M-Track
- Licensed From – Harthouse
- Licensed From – Planet Rhythm Records
- Licensed From – KK Records
- Licensed From – Peacefrog Records
- Licensed From – Warp Records Limited
- Licensed From – Rough Trade Records GmbH
- Licensed From – ITN Corporation
- Licensed Through – Truelove Label Collective
- Licensed Through – World Serpent
- Distributed By – SPV GmbH
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Terranean
- Copyright (c) – Sub Terranean
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Freibank
- Published By – Magick Eye Publishing
- Published By – Hardcore Music Publishers Ltd.
- Published By – Truelove Music
- Published By – Ourobouros Publishing
- Published By – Moonquake Music
- Published By – Musik Edition Discoton GmbH
- Published By – Ed.Allstar S.M.P. II
- Published By – G.W. Music
- Published By – Coble
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Mastered At – DMS, Marl
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – S-4711
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress – S-4712
© 1997 Sub Terranean
Made in Germany under licence
Distributed by SPV GmbH
Digitally mastered at DMS, Marl
Manufactured at Sonopress, Guetersloh
Comes in an 8-panel Digipak. The 'Bright Side' CD has a white tray and the 'Dark Side' CD has a black one.
The main title is also listed as "Dream Injection Volume 4" on the release.
The back cover also lists the CD descriptions only as "Bright" and "Dark".
Track 1-4 is listed as previously unreleased in the liner notes.
Track 1-5 writer credit listed as "Purkis vs. Hartley" in the liner notes.
Track 1-6 is listed as previously unreleased in the liner notes.
Track 1-7 artist is listed as "True Love" on the back cover and as "True Love (Featuring Mark Keys)" in the liner notes. The track listed as being originally only available on the Tranceformed From Beyond"
Track 2-2 artist listed as "Directional Force (aka Dave Clarke)" on the back cover.
Track 2-7 artist is listed as "Vector (aka Cari Lekebusch)" on the back cover.
Track 2-9 artist is listed as "Planetary Assault Systems (aka Luke Slater)" on the back cover.
Track 2-10 is listed as "Gerry Norman". There is a track called "Gerry Noman" on "Music For Adverts (And Short Films)", but this is actually the previous track "Euthanasia" on that album.
Track 2-11 is listed as being an exclusive remix taken from "The Cabinet Of Doctor Caligari" soundtrack album in the liner notes.
Track 1-1 Copyright Control. Licensed from J.J.J. Music Ltd.
Track 1-2 Copyright Control. Licensed from Virgin Schallplatten GmbH.
Track 1-3, 1-5 Copyright Control. Licensed from Plink Plonk Records.
Track 1-4 Copyright Control. Licensed from S16 Music.
Track 1-6 Copyright Control. Licensed from Bellboy Records.
Track 1-7 published by Freibank. Licensed from MFS Berlin.
Track 1-8 Copyright Control. Licensed from Ntone.
Track 1-9 Copyright Control. Licensed from Radical Ambient.
Track 1-10 published by Magick Eye Publishing MCPS. Licensed from Magick Eye Records Ltd.
Track 1-11 Copyright Control. Licensed from A13 Productions.
Track 2-1, 2-3 published by Hardcore Music Publishers Ltd. Licensed from General Production Recordings Ltd.
Track 2-2 published by Truelove Music. Licensed from Magnetic North via Truelove Label Collective.
Track 2-4 published by Ourobouros Ltd. Licensed from United Dairies via World Serpent.
Track 2-5 Copyright Control. Licensed from M-Track.
Track 2-6 published by Moonquake / Musikedition Discoton / Edition Allstar II / S.M.P. Licensed from Harthouse.
Track 2-7 published by G.W. Music. Licensed from Planet Rhythm.
Track 2-8 published by Coble / Warner Chappell. Licensed from KK Records.
Track 2-9 Copyright Control. Licensed from Peacefrog Records.
Track 2-10 Copyright Control. Licensed from Warp Records Ltd. / Rough Trade Records GmbH.
Track 2-11 Copyright Control. Licensed from ITN Corporation.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 4001617475225
- Barcode (Text): 4 001617 475225
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L024
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L022
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 0794
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 0794
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): SONOPRESS S-4711/089-47522A D
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): SONOPRESS S-4712/089-47522B A
- Rights Society: GEMA
- Label Code: LC 8100