Tracklist Hide Credits
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Compton, CA
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer, Inc.
- Published By – MGM Affiliated Music, Inc.
- Published By – Variety Music Inc.
- Published By – Blackwood Music Inc.
- Recorded At – C.I. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – A&R Studios
- Recorded At – Columbia 30th Street Studio
- Art Direction, Design – Glenn Ross, Tim Owens (3)
- Contractor [Musicians Contracted By] – Arthur Kaplan*, Earl Shendell, Sephra Herman
- Coordinator [Music Editorial Coordinator] – Norman Hollyn
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Pamela Adler
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Lincoln Clapp
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Bernie Grundman
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Frank Kulaga
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Chuck Irwin
- Producer – Gil Askey (tracks: B1), Michael Gore
Special thanks to the students of the High School Of The Performing Arts and the High School Of Music And Art, New York City - The inspiration for all that you hear and all that you see.
A2: Recorded at C.I. Recording Studios, New York City.
A3: Recorded at A&R Recording, New York City.
B3: Recorded at: Columbia (30th Street) Recording Studios, New York City
A1, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5:: MGM Affiliated Music, Inc. (BMI)
A2, A3: MGM Affiliated Music, Inc. (BMI) / Variety Music Inc. (ASCAP)
A4: Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
Peggie Blue (Courtesy of De Love Productions, MCA)
Luther Vandross (Courtesy of Ceilidh Productions, Inc. / David Krevat)
Jimmy Maelen (Courtesy Pavillion Records)
Jon Faddis (Courtesy Versatile/Buddah Records)
Randy Brecker (Courtesy Arista Records)
"26" on labels = PRC-Compton pressing
Includes printed inner sleeve with credits.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side 1): RX-1-3080-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side 2): RX-1-3080-BS
- Other (Labels): 26
- Rights Society: BMI / ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side 1): RX-1-3080-AS-CMP3-1-11 PRC-W -2(reversed 3)-
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, side 2): RX-1-3080-BS-CMP3-1-2 PRC-W -(unknown letter/#, could be PG or P6)-
Other Versions (5 of 59) View All
|RX-1-3080, 2394 265||Various||Fame (The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture) (LP, 53;)||RSO, RSO||RX-1-3080, 2394 265||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|8122-73862-2||Various||Fame - The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture (CD, RE, Album)||Rhino Movie Music||8122-73862-2||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|2394 265||Various||Fame (Trilha Sonora Original Do Filme) (LP, Gat)||RSO||2394 265||Brazil||1980||Sell This Version|
|800 034-2||Various||Fame - The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture (CD, Album, RE)||RSO||800 034-2||Germany||1983||Sell This Version|
|2479 253||Various||Fame (The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture) (LP, Album, Gat)||RSO||2479 253||Netherlands||1980||Sell This Version|