Tracklist Hide Credits
- Pressed By – PRC Recording Company, Richmond, IN
- Art Direction, Design – Glenn Ross, Tim Owens (3)
- Contractor [Musicians Contracted By] – Arthur Kaplan*, Earl Shendell, Sephra Herman
- Coordinator [Music Editorial Coordinator] – Norman Hollyn
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Pamela Adler
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Lincoln Clapp
- Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Bernie Grundman
- Engineer [Mixing Engineer] – Frank Kulaga
- Engineer [Recording Engineer] – Chuck Irwin
- Producer – Gil Askey (tracks: B1), Michael Gore
"72" on labels denotes a PRC-Richmond pressing.
"Stereo" appears on left side and "Side 1" on right side of labels, is opposite of most other releases.
Includes printed inner sleeve with credits.
Mastered at A&M Records, Hollywood, California
Special thanks to the students of the High School Of The Performing Arts and the High School Of Music And Art, New York City - The inspiration for all that you hear and all that you see.
A2: Recorded at C.I. Recording Studios, New York City.
A3: Recorded at A&R Recording, New York City.
B3: Recorded at: Columbia (30th Street) Recording Studios, New York City
A1, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5:: MGM Affiliated Music, Inc. (BMI)
A2, A3: MGM Affiliated Music, Inc. (BMI) / Variety Music Inc. (ASCAP)
A4: Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)
Peggie Blue (Courtesy of De Love Productions, MCA)
Luther Vandross (Courtesy of Ceilidh Productions, Inc. / David Krevat)
Jimmy Maelen (Courtesy Pavillion Records)
Jon Faddis (Courtesy Versatile/Buddah Records)
Randy Brecker (Courtesy Arista Records)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side 1): RX-1-3080-AS
- Matrix / Runout (Label, side 2): RX-1-3080-BS
- Other (Pressing Plant Code): 72
- Rights Society: BMI / ASCAP
Other Versions (5 of 67) View All
|RX-1-3080, 2394 265||Various||Fame (The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture) (LP, 53;)||RSO, RSO||RX-1-3080, 2394 265||US||1980||Sell This Version|
|8122-73862-2||Various||Fame - The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture (CD, RE, Album)||Rhino Movie Music||8122-73862-2||US||2003||Sell This Version|
|2394 265||Various||Fame (Trilha Sonora Original Do Filme) (LP, Gat)||RSO||2394 265||Brazil||1980||Sell This Version|
|800 034-2||Various||Fame - The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture (CD, Album, RE)||RSO||800 034-2||Germany||1983||Sell This Version|
|2394 265||Various||Fame - Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture (LP, Album, Gat)||RSO||2394 265||France||Unknown||Sell This Version|