Tracklist Hide Credits
- Edited At – Pure Noise Studios
- Marketed By – Enigma Records (3)
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-12185
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-12186
- Published By – Oliver Music Publishing, Co.
- Published By – Test Pattern Tunes
- Published By – Just Cabbage Music
- Published By – Ssiksongs
- Published By – Postmortem Music
- Published By – Bodansk Music
- Copyright (c) – Gasatanka Records And Filmworks
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gasatanka Records And Filmworks
- Artwork [Sleeve & Label Art] – Shawn Cowart
- Executive-Producer – Al*, Hud*, Pete*
- Executive-Producer, Other [Sleeve & Label Art Idea] – Bill Bartell
- Other [Sequencing Consultant] – Dokter Marshall "Dicker Man" Stique
- Other [Sleeve & Label Art Idea] – Joey Infante
- Other [Technical Consultant] – Ray Violet
Record includes an insert with information about the bands featured.
Track A1 published by Oliver Music (BMI).
Track A4 published by Test Pattern Tunes (BMI).
Track A5 published by Just Cabbage Music (BMI).
Track A6 mublished by Ssiksongs (BMI).
Track B2 published by Postmortem Music (BMI).
Track B4 published by Bodansk Music (BMI).
©&℗ 1984 Gasatanka Records & Filmworks.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Etched]): E-1099-A S-12185-RE1 "BE MORE THAN A WITNESS"
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Etched]): E-1099-B S-12186 "GIMME FIRE"
- Rights Society: BMI