Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||–Star (7)||B.B. Smooth
Written-By – Star (7)Written-By, Producer – Joel Eriksson
|1-2||–Spacetime Continuum||Snakes & Ladders
Soprano Saxophone – Brian IddendenWritten-By, Producer – Jonah Sharp
|1-3||–Buscemi||Charles In Full Action
Written-By, Producer – Dirk Swartenbroekx
|1-4||–Daniel Ibbotson||Blue, Brown & Black
Written-By, Producer – Daniel Ibbotson
|1-5||–Doctor L||Timestretched To The Vibration
Producer – Doctor. L*Written-By – Liam Farrell
Producer – DJ SpinnaWritten-By – D.Osbourne*, V.Williams*
|1-7||–Funk D'Void||Computer Date
Written-By, Producer – Lars Sanders*
|1-8||–Shawn J. Period*||Seek Jesus For Peace (Ignore The Distorsion)
Written-By, Producer – Shawn J.Period*
Producer – PhosphorusWritten-By – Fraser*, Scocchera*
Producer – Jamie M.Hodge*Written-By – B.Bordine*, B.Hodge*, J.Hodge*, J.Peterson*, W.Chan*
|1-11||–Klute vs Hi-Ryze||Lift
Producer – PhumeWritten-By – Dave Campbell (3), Tom Withers
Written-By, Producer – Anthony Shakir
|2-1||–Suba Feat. Arnaldo Antunes||Abraço
Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – SubaVocals [Feat.] – Arnaldo AntunesWritten-By – Arnaldo Antunes, Suba
Horn [Additional Samples] – Collin Stetson*Written-By, Producer – Matt Chicoine*
Written-By, Producer – Paul Flynn
|2-4||–YBU vs Rae & Christian||Soul Magic 98
Mixed By [Reconstructed By], Producer – Mark Rae, Steve ChristianWritten-By – Hans Grottheim*, Jonell Elliott*
|2-5||–Eddie "Flashin" Fowlkes*||Black Soul
Written-By, Producer – Eddie "Flashin" Fowlkes*
|2-6||–GE-OLOGY Feat. Wizdom Life||Inebriated (Feel Good Journey)||4:25|
|2-7||–Joe Claussell Presents Cosmic Ritual||Guitara Con Amol
Producer, Presenter – Joe ClaussellWritten-By – Joaquin Joe Claussell*
|2-8||–Kevin Yost||Truth Or Dare
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – Kevin Yost
|2-9||–B.Low||How Should I Explain?||5:32|
|2-10||–Ian O'Brien||Mina's Blues
Written-By, Producer – Ian O'Brien
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SSR/Crammed Discs
- Copyright (c) – SSR/Crammed Discs
- Distributed By – EFA – EFA 80204
- Pressed By – DADC Austria – A0100247178-0102
- Pressed By – DADC Austria – A0100247178-0202
- Published By – Dot Publishing
- Published By – Sweden Music
- Published By – Space Monkey Music
- Published By – Lowlands Lage Landen Publishing
- Published By – REEL Discs
- Published By – Delabel Editions
- Published By – Kriminalistic Music
- Published By – Illmental Music
- Published By – Soma Music
- Published By – J. Period Music
- Published By – Les Editions De La Bascule
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Computer Literate pub.
- Published By – Rosa Celeste
- Published By – Planet E Communications, Inc.
- Published By – Fowlkes Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – CoreSample Music
- Published By – Solid Rock (11)
- Published By – Bolla Music
- Published By – Cal Vent Music
- Published By – Cheap Entertainment
- Produced At – The Dot Sanctuary
- Produced At – Studio 9 (6)
- Produced At – Wah Wah Studio, São Paulo
- Recorded At – Wah Wah Studio, São Paulo
- Mixed At – Wah Wah Studio, São Paulo
- Mastered At – Earth Studios (4)
- Produced For – Fruition Music
- Produced For – Trio Productions
Track 2-6 listed on the back sleeve without featured artist.
Searching for the end of the circle is the constant occupation of squares a tiger in each knee.
(P) 1998 SSR/Crammed Discs.
(C) 1998 SSR/Crammed Discs.
Manufactured in Austria.
Track 1-1: Produced at the Dot Sanctuary, Gothenburg, Sweden. Published by Dot Publishing / Sweden Music (p) 1998 Dot / North Of No South.
Track 1-2: Published by Space Monkey Music (BMI) (p) 1998 Jonah Sharp / Courtesy of Astralwerks.
Track 1-3: Published by Lowlands / Lage Landen (p) 1998 Lowlands.
Track 1-4: Published by Reel Discs (p) 1998 Reel Discs.
Track 1-5: Published by Delabel Editions (p) 1998 Artefact.
Track 1-6: Published by Kriminalistic Music (BMI) / Illmental Music (BMI) (p) 1998 Beyond Real Recordings.
Track 1-7: Published by Soma Music (p) 1998 Soma.
Track 1-8: Written & produced for Fruition Music. Published by J.Period Music (Ascap) (p) 1998 Shawn J. Period.
Track 1-9: Produced at Studio 9, Roma. Published by Les Editions de la Bascule (p) 1998 SSR/Crammed Discs.
Track 1-10: Copyright Control (p) 1998 J.M.Hodge.
Track 1-11: Published by Les Editions de la Bascule (p) 1998 SSR/Crammed Discs.
Track 1-12: Published by Computer Literate (BMI) (p) 1998 Anthony Shakir.
Track 2-1: Produced, recorded & mixed at Wah-Wah Studios, Sao Paulo, Brazil. Published by Les Editions de la Bascule / Rosa Celeste. Arnaldo Antunes appears courtesy of BMG Records Brazil (p) 1998 Suba.
Track 2-2: Published by Planet E Communications, Inc (Ascap) (p) 1998 Planet E Communications, Inc.
Track 2-3: Copyright Control (p) 1998 East End Production.
Track 2-4: Published by Les Editions de la Bascule (p) 1998 SSR/Crammed Discs.
Track 2-5: Published by Fowlkes Music / BMG (p) 1998 City Boy Records.
Track 2-6: Published by CoreSample Music / Solid Rock (Ascap). Mastered by Earth Studios (p) 1998 CoreSample Music.
Track 2-7: Published by Bolla Music (Ascap) (p) 1998 Joaquin Joe Claussell.
Track 2-8: Produced for Trio Productions. Published by Cal Vent Music (Ascap). Track appears courtesy of i! Records.
Track 2-9: Published by Cheap Entertainment (p) 1998 God & Cheap.
Track 2-10: Inspired by Mina Tannenbaum. Copyright Control (p) 1998 Ian O'Brien Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 410377 000483
- Barcode (String): 5410377000483
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): DADC AUSTRIA A0100247178-0102 14 A5
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L554
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 94Z8
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): DADC AUSTRIA A0100247178-0202 12 A2
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L552
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 94Y6
- Label Code: LC8689
- Rights Society: SABAM/BIEM™ - GEMA
- Other (Distribution Code): ARC 334
- Other (Distribution #): 3039082
Other Versions (3 of 3) View All
|SSR LP 207||Various||Freezone 5 (The Radio Is Teaching My Goldfish Ju-Jitsu) (4xLP, Comp)||SSR Records||SSR LP 207||Belgium||1998||Sell This Version|
|SSR 205||Various||Freezone 5 (12", Ltd)||SSR Records||SSR 205||Belgium||1998||Sell This Version|
|SSR 207||Various||Freezone 5 - The Radio Is Teaching My Goldfish Ju-jitsu (2xCDr, Comp, Promo)||SSR Records||SSR 207||Belgium||1998||Sell This Version|