Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–The Rembrandts||I'll Be There For You (TV Version)
Lyrics By – Allee WillisMusic By – Michael SkloffProducer – Kevin S. Bright*, Paul Mitchell, The Rembrandts
|2||–Hootie & The Blowfish||I Go Blind
Producer, Engineer – Don GehmanWritten-By – Neil Osborne
|3||–Toad The Wet Sprocket||Good Intentions
Lyrics By – Glen PhillipsManagement – Blake & BradfordMusic By – Glen Phillips, Toad*Producer, Recorded By, Mixed By – Gavin MacKillop
|4||–Lou Reed||You'll Know You Were Loved
Engineer – Steven Rosenthal*Producer – Lou ReedProducer [Additional] – TomandandyWritten-By – Lou Reed
Co-producer – Marc RamaerProducer – Ben Mink, k.d. langWritten-By – Mink*, lang*
|6||–Barenaked Ladies||Shoe Box
Engineer – Michael Phillip WojewodaEngineer [Assistant] – Robin BillintonMusic By – Steven PageProducer – Barenaked Ladies, Michael Phillip WojewodaWords By – Ed Robertson, Steven Page
|7||–R.E.M.||It's A Free World Baby
Producer – R.E.M., Scott LittWritten-By – William Berry*, John Michael Stipe*, Mike Mills, Peter Buck
Engineer – Jim (Watts) Vereecke*Producer – Matt Wallace, Paul WesterbergWritten-By – Jonathan Edwards (2)
|9||–Pretenders*||Angel Of The Morning
Engineer – Stephen StreetMixed By – Bob ClearmountainProducer – Stephen StreetWritten-By – C. Taylor*
|10||–Grant Lee Buffalo||In My Room
Producer – Paul KimbleWritten-By – B. Wilson*, G. Usher*
|11.1||–Joni Mitchell||Big Yellow Taxi (Traffic Jam Mix)
Producer – Joni MitchellProducer [Additional], Remix – Robin GoodfellowWritten-By – Joni Mitchell
|11.2||–Lisa Kudrow||Snowman/Ashes/Dead Mother Medley
Lyrics By – Adam Chase, Ira UngerleiderMusic By – Lisa Kudrow
|12||–Paul Westerberg||Stain Yer Blood
Engineer – Nick DidiaMixed By – Brendan O'BrienProducer – Brendan O'Brien, Paul WesterbergWritten-By – Paul Westerberg
|13||–The Rembrandts||I'll Be There For You (Long Version)
Lyrics By – Allee Willis, Danny Wilde, David Crane, Marta Kauffman, Phil SolemMusic By – Michael SkloffProducer – Gavin MacKillop
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Television
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – R.E.M./Athens Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Eastwest Records
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Fifty Four Forty Songs Inc.
- Published By – Wet Sprocket Songs
- Published By – Sony Tunes Inc.
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Metal Machine Music (2)
- Published By – Songs Of PolyGram International, Inc.
- Published By – DCW Publishing
- Published By – Zavion Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Baked Cheddar
- Published By – Night Garden Music
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Castle Hill Publishing
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Siquomb Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Elegant Mule Music
- Produced At – Granny's House
- Recorded At – Granny's House
- Recorded At – The Roof
- Mixed At – Granny's House
- Mixed At – The Magic Shop
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Track 2: Published by Fifty Four Forty Songs CAPAC
- Track 3: Published by Wet Spocket Songs/Sony Tunes ASCAP.
Produced, recorded and mixed at Granny's House, Reno, Nevada.
- Track 4: Published by Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. BMI o/b/o Metal Machine Music.
Recorded at The Roof, NYC. Mixed at The Magic Shop.
- Track 5: Published by Songs of PolyGram International, Inc./DCW Publishing BMI/Zavion Enterprises, Inc. SOCAN.
From the Warner Bros. album ALL YOU CAN EAT
- Track 6: Published by Baked Cheddar/WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
- Track 7: Published by Night Garden Music adm. by Unichappell Music, Inc. BMI.
℗1993 R.E.M./Athens, Ltd.
- Track 8: Published by Castle Hill Publishing ASCAP.
- Track 9: Published by EMI Blackwood Music Inc. BMI.
℗1994 Warner Music U.K. Ltd.
- Track 10: Published by Irving Music, Inc. BMI.
- Track 11: Published by Siquomb Publishing Corp. BMI.
Previously unreleased version.
- Track 12: Published by WB Music Corp./Elegant Mule Music ASCAP.
- Track 13: Published by WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI.
Previously released on The Rembrandts LP.
℗1995 EastWest Records.
(Snowman/Ashes/Dead Mother Medley) - published by Warner-Tamerlane Pub. Corp. BMI
© 1994 Warner Bros. Television
©℗ 1995 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in U.S.A.
Mfg. by WEA Manufacturing.
- Compilation based on tracks used in the popular tv-series "Friends". Contains excerpts of dialogue from the series at the end of some tracks.-
- Actually duration of track 13 is 3:10 but after 15 seconds of silence instrumental version of "I'll Be There For You" starts (about 50 sec.). After that we can hear a dialogue from tv-serie (about 80 sec.)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0-9362-46008-2 4
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 46008-2 SRC##02 M1S18
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 2U7A
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 46008-2 SRC##01 M1S1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): none
Other Versions (5 of 12) View All
|9 46008-4||Various||Friends (Cass, Comp)||Reprise Records||9 46008-4||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|936246008-2||Various||Friends (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||936246008-2||Brazil||1995||Sell This Version|
|9 46008-2||Various||Friends (CD, Comp, Club)||Reprise Records||9 46008-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|CDW 46008||Various||Friends (CD, Comp)||Reprise Records||CDW 46008||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|9 46008-4||Various||Friends (Cass, Comp)||Reprise Records||9 46008-4||Turkey||1995||Sell This Version|