Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Ultraviolence||Bombs In My Head
Mixed By, Engineer – Jonathan CaseyProducer – Johnny ViolentVocals – D Kwest*, Didi Goldhawk
|2||–Optimum Wound Profile||You: Coma
Recorded By, Mixed By – OWP*
|3||–Pop Will Eat Itself||MenofeartheReaper (Birds, Liquor And Pot Mix)
Producer, Mixed By – Andrew Burton, Hoodlum Priest
Mixed By, Engineer – Justin Broadrick*
|5||–Revolting Cocks||Crackin' Up (Amyl Nitrate Mix)
Producer – Revolting Cocks
Recorder, Producer, Mixed By – Pig
|7||–Judda||We Know Who You Are
Producer, Engineer – Richard John
|8||–Gunshot||Mind Of A Razor (Instrumental Remix)||4:46|
Producer, Mixed By – Mussolini Headkick
|10||–Surfers For Satan||Closeout
Producer – Hoodlum Priest
- Licensed From – Earache
- Licensed From – Devotion Records (5)
- Licensed From – Vinyl Solution
- Produced For – Concrete Productions
- Produced For – Luxa / Pan Productions
- Pressed By – Damont
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Concrete Productions
- Copyright (c) – Concrete Productions
- Published By – Earache Songs
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – BMG Music
- Published By – Spurburn Music
- Published By – Chrysalis Music
- Published By – Schnozza Music
- Recorded At – Purple Rain Studios
- Recorded At – Mark Angelo Studios
- Recorded At – Phantom Zone Studios
- Engineered At – Ultraviolence HQ
- Produced At – Greenhouse Studio, London
- Mixed At – Ultraviolence HQ
- Mixed At – Purple Rain Studios
- Mixed At – Greenhouse Studio, London
- Mixed At – Funny Bunny Studios
- Edited At – Finesplice
- Mastered At – Finesplice
Backside of the jewelcase is printed and stickered (barcode).
1 published by Earache Songs. Engineered and mixed at Ultraviolence HQ.
2 published by Copyright Control. Recorded and mixed at Purple Rain Studios.
3 published by BMG Music. Produced and mixed at the Greenhouse London.
4 published by Earache Songs. Manufactured under license from Earache.
5 published by Spurburn Music. Produced for Luxa / Pan Productions. Manufactured under license from Devotion Records.
6 published by Copyright Control. Recorded, produced and mixed at the Greenhouse London.
7 published by Chrysalis Music. Recorded at Mark Angelo's Recording Studio London.
8 published by Schnozza Music. Manufactured under license from Vinyl Solution Records.
9 published by Copyright Control. Recorded at Phantom Zone Studio London.
10 published by Copyright Control.
11 published by Copyright Control. Mixed at Funny Bunny London.
Digitally edited and mastered at Finesplice.
Made in England.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text - Sticker): 5 017836 002622
- Barcode (Scanned - Sticker): 5017836002622
- Matrix / Runout: DAMONT CPRODCD 026 CMD01