Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||–The Prodigy||We Eat Rhythm
Producer – Liam HowlettWritten-By – Howlett*
|A2||–James||Honest Joe (Folk Testosterone Abort Mix)
Producer – Brian EnoProducer [Additional Production], Mixed By – Dave Baynton-Power*, Markus Dravs, Stephen Hywyn JonesWritten-By – James
|A3||–House Of Pain||On Point (The Groove Merchants Remix)
Producer – DJ LethalRemix – The Groove Merchants*Written-By – O'Connor*, Schroder*, Dimant*
Written-By, Producer – Eamon Downes
Written-By – Funk Regulators, Kaliphz
|B1||–Orbital||Impact: The Earth Is Burning (Live At Glastonbury 1994)
Written-By – P&P Hartnoll
|B2||–Marxman||Scenes In My Mind
Producer – Dil Harris*, MarxmanWritten-By – Marxman
Written-By – Attia Ahlan, Count Dubulah, Godfrey Duncan, Mantu*
|B4||–Jonny L||Jonny L (Part One)
Producer – Jonny L.*Written-By – Jon Lisners*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – XL Recordings Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Phonogram Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Phonogram Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – SEmtExt
- Copyright (c) – SEmtExt
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – FFRR Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC Enterprises Ltd.
- Licensed To – Internal Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Talkin' Loud
- Copyright (c) – Talkin' Loud
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Nation Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Nation Records Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Blue Mountain Music Ltd.
- Published By – Island Music
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony Music Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Glastonbury
- Made By – Mayking Cassettes
The inlay incorrectly states that the tape was given away with the October 1993 edition.
Made in England by Mayking Cassettes.
Track B1 recorded live at Glastonbury, June 25 1994.
This is the only release where you will find official releases of The Prodigy "We Eat Rhythm" and Jonny L "Jonny L (Part One)".
The version of "We Eat Rhythm" found on this tape is different from the studio sound quality version found on www.youtube.com (as of April 2008). If you listen closely to the drums on "We Eat Rhythm" they are actually hammering out the guitar riff from "Their Law". This was actually meant to be on the "Music For The Jilted Generation" album, but they realised that having it on as well as the full-length version of "One Love" (The Earthbound release) would take it over the 78 minutes available on CD's.