Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Simbiose Records
- Record Company – Messerschmitt
- Copyright (c) – Simbiose Records
- Mastered At – Rede A.
- Published By – Simbiose Records
- Published By – Warning Inc.
- Published By – Coble
- Licensed From – GPC Productions
- Licensed From – Slop Pail Records
- Licensed From – Eisenberg
- Licensed From – KK Records
- Licensed From – Contempo International
- Licensed From – DOVe
- Licensed From – Cri Du Chat
- Licensed From – Hard Records
- Recorded At – Sodom + Gomorra
- Recorded At – Strip Studio
- Recorded At – Teatro Municipal de Santos
- Produced At – Axium Studio
- Produced At – Sodom + Gomorra
- Produced At – Finiflex
- Produced At – Anterior Digital Research Station
- Distributed By – Hyperium
- Distributed By – Contempo International
- Distributed By – Messerschmitt
- Pressed By – Ibermemory, S.A.
Compiled for Simbiose Records, 92.
Digital audio mastering at Rede A.
1, 2, 14 Published by Simbiose Records.
3 Recorded at Sodom + Gomorra. Published by Simbiose Records.
4 Produced at Axium Studio, kindly licenced by GPC Productions
5 Recorded at Strip Studios, kindly licenced by Slop Pail
6 Produced at Sodom + Gomorra, kindly licenced by Eisenberg
7 Produced by botek + Everytiting & Sincerety, published by Simbiose Records
8 Produced at Fini Flex Productions
9 Produced by Infrarave and company, published by Warning Inc. Productions
10 Published by Coble, kindly licenced by by KK Records
11 Kindly licenced by Contempo International
12 Kindly licenced by DOV Entertainment Inc.
13 Recorded live at Teatro Municipal de Santos, 8th July: kindly licenced by Cri Du Chat Records
15 Kindly licenced by Hard Records
16 Produced at Anterior Resersch, kindly licenced by Contempo International. Erroneously spelled Cycon.
17 Published by Simbiose
℗ & © 92 Simbiose Records a division of Messerschmitt
Distribution Hyperium (Germany), Contempo International (Italy), Messerschmitt (Rest Of The World)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: SPA
- Mastering SID Code: BIOCD-03 # 1 IBERMEMORY