Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||–Susan Trexler (2)||Only Love Can Mend A Broken Heart
Backing Vocals – Mitty MooreBacking Vocals, Producer – C. Biehler*, Donny TrexlerWritten-By – General Johnson
|2||–Jay Proctor||I Wanna Make Love To You
Backing Vocals – Jennifer Mantisi, Russell Thompkins, Jr., Terri GoreProducer – C. Biehler*, Russell Thompkins, Jr.Written-By – H.B. Barnum, W. Johnson*
|3||–Russell Thompkins, Jr.||Just Like We Never Said Goodbye
Producer – C. Biehler*, Russell Thompkins, Jr.Written By – A. Biddu, D. Black
|4||–Legendary Dukes*||Eye Ballin'
Producer – C. Biehler*, Gary BassWritten-By – Lonnie Brooks
|5||–Showvinistics*||Jimmy Reed Medley
Producer – C. Biehler*Written-By – J. Reed*
|6||–Louie Lupo & The Swaggers||Tribute To Junior
Producer – C. Biehler*, Louis LupoWritten-By – L. Lupinacci*
|7||–Terri Gore||Baby I'm Calling You Now
Featuring – Russell Thompkins, Jr.Producer – C. Biehler*Written-By – Freddie Perren, Keni St. Lewis
|8||–Craig Woolard||What Am I Gonna Do Without You
Producer – C. Biehler*, C. Woolard*Written-By – Ivy Hunter*, Stevie Wonder
|9||–Jackie Gore||My Unknown Love
Producer – C. Biehler*, Fred ShawWritten By – B. Marcus, M. Roberts
|10||–Softones*||My Life Is So Wonderful
Producer – Andy Calabrese, C. Biehler*, The SoftonesWritten-By – Al Perkins (2)
|11||–Smitty Smoothe Band||Miss Grace
Backing Vocals – The ShowvinisticsProducer – C. Biehler*, S. Smoothe*Written By – J. Hall, J. Hall
|12||–Danny & The Juniors||Lounge Lizard
Executive-Producer – C. Biehler*Featuring – Joe Terry (4)Producer – Frank Maffei, Joe Terry (4)Written-By – J. Terranova*
|13||–Brian Lindsay||The Night Is Long
Executive-Producer – Tony Gross, Jr.*Producer – Allan Whitney, Mark GiffordWritten-By – B. Lindsay*
|14||–Sammy O'Banion & Kenny "Duke" Earl||Rock And Roll Heaven (Beach Music Heaven)
Executive-Producer – C. Biehler*Producer – Bragg Dawson, Sammy O'BanionWritten-By – A. O'Day*, J. Stevenson*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Forevermore Music & Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Forevermore Music & Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – GFI Studios
- Published By – Music In General
- Published By – El Patricio Music
- Published By – Universal Songs Of Polygram
- Published By – Heavy Traffic Music
- Published By – Conrad Music
- Published By – Saxist Music
- Published By – Bull Pen Music, Inc.
- Published By – Jobete Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Peermusic III, Ltd.
- Published By – Perk's Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hall Music Co.
- Published By – Maffco Music
- Published By – GFI Music
- Published By – Famous Music (3)
- Artwork [CD Cover Artwork] – Kyle Beam
- Design [Graphic Design] – C. Biehler*, Crista Beyer
- Engineer – Christopher Hooker (2) (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10 to 12), Craig Woolard (tracks: 8), Fred Shaw (tracks: 4, 7, 9), Freddie Tripp (tracks: 14), Mark Gifford (tracks: 13), Mike Gardner (4) (tracks: 8)
- Liner Notes – Craig Woolard
- Mastered By – C. Biehler*, Christopher Hooker (2), Tony Gross, Jr.*
Track 1 published by Music In General/BMI.
Track 2 published by El Patricio Music/BMI.
Track 3 published by Universal Songs of Polygram/BMI.
Track 4 published by Heavy Traffic Music/ASCAP.
Track 5 published by Conrad Music/BMI.
Track 6 published by Saxist Music/ASCAP. From the Forevermore CD "Sax On The Beach," FVR 4609-2.
Track 7 published by Bull Pen Music, Inc./Universal Songs of Polygram/BMI.
Track 8 published by Jobete Music Co./BMI.
Track 9 published by Peermusic III LTD/BMI.
Track 10 published by Perk's Music/BMI. From the Forevermore CD "At Last" FVR 4602-2
Track 11 published by Hall Music Co./BMI
Track 12 published by Maffco Music/ASCAP.
Track 13 published by GFI Music/ASCAP.
Track 14 published by Famous Music/ASCAP.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 66643 50172 3
- Barcode (Scanned): 766643501723
- Matrix / Runout: AB-A0-302450-SR1 GFI 0154 IFPI LM22
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI